This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Sony SNC-EM631.
Overview of Sony SNC-DH220T
The Sony SNC-DH220T is an IP security camera designed for installation in areas that require mission critical image quality but are also prone to vandalism, such as mass transit terminals and school grounds. The SNC-DH220T features an IK10-rated outdoor casing, offering an effective deterrent against potential vandals. It is capable of providing a full HD 1080p image suitable for a wide variety of applications including those where facial identification or monitoring of busy environments is a requirement. Sony's DEPA intelligent video technology can inform you of any untoward activity in the camera's field of view or attempts to tamper with the camera itself.
In addition to this, the SNC-DH220T offers a round-the-clock surveillance solution using an infrared-sensitive black and white cut filter to provide a detailed black-and-white image when available light levels are extremely low (infrared lighting required).
Other features include Stream Squared (on supported recording platforms only), enabling you to select two standard definition streams from the camera's field of view - useful as a cost-effective replacement for two standard definition cameras. Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features aid installers in optimising the camera's image, and Power over Ethernet further simplifies installation by providing a one cable solution for both power and network connectivity.
The SNC-DH220T includes Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, offering an effective out-of-the-box recording and playback solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH220T
- IK10-rated outdoor casing offers protection from attempts to vandalise or tamper with the camera
- HD 1080p offers a highly detailed image suitable for almost any application, including mission critical surveillance
- Provides a round-the-clock surveillance solution using a built-in black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter (infrared lighting required)
- Sony's DEPA technology enables intelligent motion detection, informing you of any untoward activity or attempts to tamper with the camera
- Stream Squared function streams two 4:3 aspect ratio standard definition videos, useful for isolating specific areas in the camera's field of view
- Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features aid installers
- Power over Ethernet offers a one cable solution for both power and network connectivity
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH220T
The SNC-DH220T is well suited to deployment in environments prone to vandalism, such as mass transit terminals, school grounds and shopping centres
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH220T
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Camera unit mounting screws
- I/O cable
- Shoulder screw M4
- LAN cable