Overview of the Veracity VHW-HWPS-ERK4-UK
This Veracity VHW-HWPS-ERK4-UK kit consists of the Veracity VHW-HWPS-B4 four channel base unit, four separate Veracity VHW-HWPS-C client units and the VPSU-57V-1500 power supply. Designed as a direct replacement for legacy analogue video encoders, this handy kit allows users to keep existing coax cabling during the process of converting analogue systems into digital IP systems.
The all-in-one kit provides a cost-effective solution for delivering Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) – without the need of new cabling. It's straightforward to install with no hardware configuration required, and delivers up to 200Mbit/s of bandwidth and power-over-coax at up to 300m (RG-59) or 500m (RG-11). Both base and client units also feature a helpful LED display, which gives confirmation of network and power status via the cable - with no need to access remote equipment to check connections.
Key features & benefits
- Handy kit includes a 4-ch base unit, 4 individual client units and an 80W power supply
- Allows analogue camera systems to be upgraded to digital systems without having to replace cabling
- Provides network connection up to a distance of 500m
- Both Power-over-Ethernet and PoE+ are supported
- Straightforward installation with no hardware configuration required
The Veracity VHW-HWPS-ERK4-UK kit can be used to replace legacy video encoders in medium to large CCTV systems that require the upgrade of analogue cameras to IP cameras - whilst allowing existing coax cabling to be kept.