Overview of the Axis 2N SIP Mic
The Axis 2N SIP Mic is an all-in-one network microphone console that allows users to turn their Axis network speakers into a complete public-address system. Featuring two-way communication via a high-quality gooseneck microphone and integrated speaker, this unit also comes with its own built-in audio management server – removing the need for any additional servers.
Using 12 fully configurable buttons and an intuitive web-interface, users can broadcast live or pre-recorded announcements to a maximum of 12 zones. Each button can be assigned to a single or combination of zones and can be easily changed – if ever required. The device also includes a listen-in function that allows users to monitor audio in a selected zone.
The unit is built on an open system and can be easily integrated into any new or pre-existing Axis speaker system. In addition, the Axis 2N SIP Mic can be connected to a host of other IT systems and is powered via a single cable – through Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Please note: this product does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Broadcast directly to compatible Axis speakers and IP cameras
- Two-way audio available via a gooseneck microphone and built-in speaker
- Plays pre-recorded or live announcements out to a maximum of 12 zones
- 12 configurable buttons can be assigned to individual or multiple zones
- Listen-in function enables users to monitor real-time audio in a location
- Support for IP PBX (SIP) allows the device to function independently
- Based on open standards allows straightforward integration into other IT systems
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
The Axis 2N SIP Mic is a smart, all-in-one solution which is ideal for users who are seeking to broadcast announcements across new or pre-existing speaker systems. It’s an excellent choice for locations that broadcast similar messages several times a day; such as schools, health centres and office buildings.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):