Overview of the Raytec Vario2 PoE i4-1
Call for availability prior to ordering
Part of the high-performance Raytec Vario2 series, this outdoor-ready infrared (IR) illuminator can be used alongside any IP camera that features an IR-cut filter to improve CCTV surveillance at night. The compact unit also includes Platinum Elite SMT LEDs, Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT) and can be installed easily via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Delivering up to 144m of IR illumination at a 10° beam angle, the Var2-PoE-i4-1 is ideal for monitoring large areas that are often subject to dark conditions. If an alternative angle of illumination is needed, the handy Vario interchangeable lens system allows users to easily fit and swap any of the included lens inserts (10°, 35° or 60°). Additionally, an optional 80° or 120° lens insert is available if a wider angle is required (please select from dropdown box).
Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT) helps to generate longer illumination distances and ensures light is delivered to where it is most needed, all the while preventing overexposure of foreground objects. In addition, the inclusion of Platinum Elite SMT LED technology and an enhanced Cool Running thermal management system makes this unit a reliable and powerful illuminator choice.
With support for Power-over-Ethernet, the illuminator can receive power via a standard ethernet cable – simplifying installation and reducing cabling. A Vario remote control (optional) is also available and allows quick adjustment of settings from ground level (please select from the dropdown menu above).
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 i4-1:
|10 x 10°||144m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)||78m at 35°
|60 x 25°||54m at 60°
|80° x 30°||36m at 80°
|120° x 50°||24m at 120°
Please note: a power supply is not included with this illuminator, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Infrared illuminator provides low-light surveillance in locations where light conditions are inadequate
- Tough, IP66-rated housing allows the unit to be safely deployed in outdoor areas
- 850nm LEDs offer unobtrusive surveillance and provide a maximum illumination distance of 144m
- Numerous lens inserts enable users to pick the most suitable beam angle and illumination range for their needs
- Platinum Elite SMT LED technology and thermal management system delivers flexibility and reliability
- Elliptical infrared beam is highly diffused and delivers light to where it is required using Hot Spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- Cost-effective installation with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support
- Device settings can be easily fine-tuned from the ground using the optional remote control
With a range of lens inserts, the Raytec Vario2 PoE i4-1 IR illuminator is a versatile solution for outdoor locations that require enhanced night-time surveillance. Typical applications include petrol stations, car parks and school grounds.
- 10°, 35° and 60° Vario holographic lens inserts
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- PoE midspan
- Raytec Vario remote control
- Raytec Vario 80° or 120° holographic lens inserts