Overview of the Mobotix SingleMount
This SingleMount is designed for use with Mobotix S74 optical sensor modules and allows users to flexibly mount one of their lenses to provide secure and non-invasive monitoring.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use - thanks to its hardy, weatherproof casing; this mount can be used in temperatures ranging from -30°C to 60°C. Furthermore, this unit is ideal for ceiling mounting as it offers a 25° tilt of the lens in order to capture video at the optimum angle.
Key features & benefits
- Suitable for use with optical sensor modules for Mobotix S74
- Ideal for both outdoor and indoor use
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30°C to 60°C
- 25° downward tilt of lenses for ceiling installation
- Concealed cabling
This SingleMount offers a flexible mounting solution for areas requiring non-invasive surveillance. Weatherproof and hardwearing, it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor monitoring such as entryways, under bridges or reception areas.
- Backing plate
- Allen wrench 1.5mm
- Allen wrench 3mm
- Stainless steel wood screws 4x40
- Dowels 6mm
- Stainless steel Allen screws M4x30
- Sensor installation and removal tool