Overview of the LILIN ZMR8442X
This outdoor-ready bullet IP camera from LILIN is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps) – 24-hours a day. Integrated Infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 30m, and the camera’s IK10-rated casing allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations. Additional features include edge storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The unit’s varifocal lens enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation and offers wide horizontal views of up to 97.3°. LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology supports the capture of full colour images - even in dimly lit environments. Various video motion detection alarms are configurable to inform users of activity in the scene, and can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included). In addition, Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS) features are supported, such as tampering detection and object counting to help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering highly-detailed 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps
- True day/night functionality with built-in IR-cut filter provides 24-hour monitoring
- Integrated infrared (IR) LEDs provide night vision at a range of up to 30m
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm - 12 mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 49.2° to 97.3°
- Tough, IP66 and IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed outdoor areas
- Improved low-light image capture with LILIN's SenseUp Plus technology
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger edge recording and alert users of possible incidents
- IVS provides Advanced Motion Detection, Tripwire Detection and Object Counting for enhanced security surveillance
- Simplified installation using the handy remote zoom/focus tools
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Free LILINViewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: 68(W) X 69(H) X 214(D)
- PoE consumption: 8.6W
- Warranty period: 3 years
The LILIN ZMR8442X bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for businesses requiring round-the-clock CCTV monitoring of exposed, outdoor areas. Typical applications include train station terminals, school grounds and loading bays.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):