This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the LILIN Z5R6452X
Overview of the LILIN MR6442AX
The outdoor-ready LILIN MR6442AX mini-dome network camera delivers 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps). This unit supports true day/night recording and uses integrated infrared (IR) LEDs to enhance night vision at a distance of up to 30m. Additional features include SenseUp Plus technology, Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS), two-way audio support, edge storage and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The varifocal lens offers angles of view between 38°-109° and enables optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Using LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology, full colour images can be captured even in low light conditions. A microphone and speaker (not included) can also be connected through the audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication with those close to the camera. A number of advanced on-board analytics, such as video motion detection and tripwire detection are provided through Intelligent Video Surveillance technology – improving perimeter security. These detection alarms can also trigger recording to the built-in MicroSD card (not included) so no vital footage is missed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering detail-packed 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides seamless transition between day and night mode
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 30m of night vision
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing allows for safe deployment in exposed outdoor areas
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 38° to 109°
- Colour images can be captured in low-light environments using LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using digital noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Intelligent Video Surveillance provides Advanced Motion Detection, Tripwire Detection and Object Counting
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Remote access to live views and recordings through the free LILINViewer mobile application
- Dimensions: Ø120 x 106mm
- PoE consumption: 7.2W.
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The LILIN MR6442AX mini-dome network camera is an ideal solution for users that require round-the-clock, highly-detailed CCTV surveillance of exposed outdoor locations. Typical applications include petrol stations, car parks and pub gardens.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD