Overview of the Vivotek CC9381-HV
- 5MP resolution at up to 25fps
- 180° fixed lens
- Anti-ligature design
- Built-in one-way audio
- 24-month warranty
- Size: 159.9 x 71.92 x 60.2 mm
This compact anti-ligature IP camera by Vivotek provides 5MP resolution at full frame rate. With a fixed lens offering a 180° viewing angle, alongside an IP66 and IK10-rated housing, the unit is able to provide wide overviews of exposed outdoor areas. Other features include a built-in microphone for one-way audio and integrated IR illuminators that enable the camera to provide detailed black-and-white video even in complete darkness (up to 15m).
The CC99381-HV utilises an anti-ligature design, making it resistant to camera vandalism. Round-the-clock monitoring is enhanced thanks to the unit’s built-in IR LEDs, which offer a 180° beam angle to help evenly illuminate the entire field of view. In addition, video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity. The iViewer app can be downloaded to android or IOS devices for remote access and more comprehensive video monitoring is possible via the high-performance video management software, Milestone XProtect.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers high quality, 5MP resolution at up to 25 frames per second – 24 hours a day
- Horizontal viewing angle of 180° allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing provides strong protection in exposed locations
- Anti-ligature design offers defence against camera vandalism
- Built-in microphone allows users to record audio within close proximity to the camera
- Integrated infrared illuminators enhance night vision at up to 15m
- Improved image clarity in challenging lighting conditions using WDR technology
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- The original image can be examined in greater detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable – simplifying installation
- Compatible with Milestone XProtect for remote video management
The compact, anti-ligature design of the CC9381-HV makes it an ideal choice for unobtrusive monitoring in exposed high-security locations, such as police stations, airports and cash handling areas.
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Mounting bracket
- Tilt bracket
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above dropdown menu if required):