Overview of the Vivotek IB9387-EH
This outdoor-ready bullet IP camera from Vivotek delivers high-quality 5 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night capability and up to 30m infrared (IR) illumination. The unit’s weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated for impact protection, making it ideal for deployment in exposed areas where tampering or vandalism may be a problem. In addition, the Vivotek's VAST 32-channel video management software is supported, as well as remote access via mobile devices.
The unit's fixed 2.8mm lens provides a viewing angle of 76° - allowing users to view a wide area of the scene. WDR Pro technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly, while Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology means that this unit can capture full colour images in low-light environments. Vivotek’s five window video motion detection enables multiple regions to be defined inside the field of view and also be configured to inform users of activity via email notification. Additionally, it also features Smart Stream III which analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution and up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Vandal-resistant and IP66-rated for use in exposed outdoor areas with harsh weather conditions
- Horizontal viewing angle of 76° allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Smart IR technology which provides up to 30m of night vision whilst ensuring an evenly illuminated scene
- WDR Pro technology balances lighting for a clear image in high contrast scenes
- Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- Five-window motion detection configuration enables accurate surveillance of specific areas
- Smart Stream III reduces bandwidth and storage by optimising the video stream
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - helpful in a stand alone set up
- Support for PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Dimensions: 266mm x 118mm x 118mm
- PoE consumption: 8W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek IB98387-EH bullet IP camera delivers 5 megapixel resolution and is a suitable choice for organisations requiring round-the-clock CCTV surveillance in exposed outdoor locations. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, university grounds and petrol stations.
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- Warranty card
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):