Overview of the Vivotek FE9382-EHV
Call for availability prior to ordering.
This robust, Vivotek fisheye IP camera features a 5 megapixel CMOS image sensor and infrared cut filter; which together provide high quality, 24-hour surveillance of outdoor locations. Housed in an IP66-rated and vandal-resistant casing and features a hemispheric lens which offers full 360° overviews of exposed areas. Other features include an integrated microphone, edge storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
The camera provides a 360° overview when ceiling-mounted, or wide 180° views if mounted onto a flat wall. Dewarped viewing modes allow the original fisheye image to be seen with less distortion and electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls enable examination into specific areas of interest.WDR Pro technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. In addition, Vivotek’s five window video motion detection enables multiple regions to be defined inside the field of view and also be configured to inform users of activity via email notification.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at a maximum of 30 frames per second (fps)
- Fisheye lens ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated
- Provides a 360° overview when ceiling-mounted, or wide 180° views if mounted onto a flat wall
- Outdoor-ready, IK10-rated housing offers protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 20m
- WDR Pro technology balances lighting for a clear image in high contrast scenes
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Electronic pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls allow the user to examine specific areas of interest in closer detail
- 12x digital zoom enables quick close-ups of the original image to be obtained
- Built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity
- Smart Stream II lowers bandwidth and storage by optimising the video stream
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Dimensions: Ø160 x 51 mm
- PoE consumption: 20W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FE9382-EHV fisheye IP camera delivers high resolution, 360° overviews - round-the-clock. Suitable for use in exposed indoor or outdoor locations, typical applications include train station terminals, school grounds and open plan offices.
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
- Desiccant bag
- Screw driver
- I/O cable
- Software CD
- Mounting bracket
- Warranty card
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):