Overview of the Vivotek FE9181-H
This compact, Vivotek fisheye IP camera delivers high-quality 5 megapixel resolution at up to 15 frames per second (fps). Offering full 360° overviews of open plan locations, this unit ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. Additional features include built-in microphone, edge storage and simplified installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Equipped with a fisheye lens, this camera offers a 180° panoramic view when mounted onto a flat wall or 360° surround view when ceiling-mounted. Dewarped viewing modes allow the original fisheye image to be seen with less distortion and electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls enable examination into specific areas of interest. WDR Pro technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Vivotek’s five window video motion detection enables multiple regions to be defined inside the field of view and users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected. In addition, the built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity within the scene.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Compact IP camera delivers high-quality 5 megapixel resolution at up to 15 frames per second (fps)
- Fisheye lens ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated
- Provides a 360° overview when ceiling-mounted, or wide 180° views if mounted onto a flat wall
- WDR Pro technology balances lighting for a clear image in high contrast scenes
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls enable in-depth viewing of specific areas of interest
- Quick close-ups of the original image can be examined using the unit’s 12x digital zoom
- Built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity
- Smart Stream III lowers bandwidth and storage by optimising the video stream
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - helpful in a standalone set up
- Support for PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Dimensions: Ø 94mm x 39mm
- PoE consumption: 3.6W
- Warranty: 2 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FE9181-H fisheye IP camera is a suitable choice for organisations that require non-invasive, 360° overviews of indoor locations. Typical applications include independent retail stores, waiting areas and open plan offices.
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
- Desiccant bag
- Screw driver
- I/O cable
- Software CD
- Mounting bracket
- Warranty card
Optional (please select from above dropdown menu if required):