Overview of the Vivotek IB9367-HT
Call for availability prior to ordering.
This professional, outdoor bullet network camera from Vivotek delivers 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night capability and up to 30m infrared (IR) illumination. Housed in a vandal-resistant and IP67-rated casing, it also features support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and MicroSD card recording (card not included). In addition, the Vivotek's VAST 32-channel video management software is supported, as well as remote access via mobile devices.
This camera provides a viewing angle of 97° and features a P-iris varifocal lens with remote focus, which simplifies the installation process and allows for adjustments to be made easily when maintenance is required. WDR Pro technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly, while Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology means that this unit can capture full colour images in low-light environments. Additionally, Vivotek’s five window video motion detection enables multiple regions to be defined inside the field of view and also be configured to inform users of activity via email notification.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution and up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- IP66 and IK10-rated for use in exposed outdoor areas with harsh weather conditions
- The unit’s varifocal lens (2.8mm – 12mm) offers horizontal viewing angles up to 97°
- Smart IR technology which provides up to 30m of night vision whilst ensuring an evenly illuminated scene
- WDR Pro technology balances lighting for a clear image in high contrast scenes
- Improved performance in low light conditions using Supreme Night Visibility and 3D noise reduction technologies
- Five window motion detection configuration enables accurate surveillance of specific areas
- Smart Stream III lowers bandwidth and storage by optimising the video stream
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - helpful in a stand alone set up
- Support for PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Free 32 channel software (Vivotek VAST)
- Live views and recording playback can be accessed remotely using Vivotek’s free iViewer mobile app
- Dimensions: 294mm x 118mm x 118mm
- PoE consumption: 12W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
With Supreme Night Visibility technology and IR illumination for up to 30m, the Vivotek IB9367-HT outdoor bullet network camera is an ideal choice for businesses that require round-the-clock surveillance of exposed locations. Typical applications include school grounds, shopping centres and industrial sites. p>
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- Warranty card
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above dropdown menu if required):