Overview of the Vivotek FD8377-HV
This Vivotek IP camera is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution images round-the-clock; with Smart IR technology which provides up to 30m of night vision whilst ensuring an evenly illuminated scene. Housed in a vandal-resistant and IP67-rated casing, to provide protection in exposed locations, this unit can also be installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include Vivotek's VAST 32-channel video management software and edge storage.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens which provides horizontal viewing angles up to 105° and enables optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. WDR Pro technology enables optimum performance in challenging lighting conditions, and Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions. Additionally, Vivotek’s five window video motion detection enables multiple regions to be defined inside the field of view and also be configured to inform users of activity via email notification.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) for high quality surveillance
- True day/night functionality with removable IR cut-filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm – 12mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 33° to 105°
- Tough, IP66 and IK10-rated housing offers robust protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- Built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 30m maximum IR range
- Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the camera’s infrared LEDs for minimal over-exposure
- Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Five configurable video motion detection windows provide enhanced security monitoring in areas of interest
- Smart Stream III reduces bandwidth and storage by optimising the video stream
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- PoE allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable, reducing costs and installation time
- Vivotek’s 32-channel recording software is included
- Remote access to live views and recording playback using Vivotek’s free iViewer mobile app
- Dimensions: Ø129mm x 93mm
- PoE consumption: 10W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FD8377-HV fixed dome IP camera is an ideal choice for organisations requiring detail-packed monitoring of outdoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications school grounds, manufacturing plants and shopping centres.
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu if required):