Exclusive Offer – save up to 15% on Bosch 3000i Series IP cameras. Offer ends 30-09-21.
Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP turret 3000i IR
- Delivers HD 1080p or 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps (model dependent)
- Fixed lens provides a horizontal viewing angle of 132° (model dependent)
- Up to 15m IR illumination
- IDNR & WDR technologies
- 3-year warranty
- Size: ø122 x 129 mm
Part of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 3000i range, this indoor turret IP camera delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 25 fps (model dependent). True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs at a distance of up to 15m; and advanced imaging technologies are also included to help improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions. Additional features include support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), edge storage and remote access via the free Bosch Video Security mobile application. Resolutions up to 5MP are supported in this range and various fixed lenses offer fixed viewing angles of up to 132°.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- HD 1080p with 2.3mm lens and 132° view (NTV-3502-F02L)
- HD 1080p with 2.8mm lens and 107° view (NTV-3502-F03L)
- 5MP with 2.3mm lens and 118° view (NTV-3503-F02L)
- 5MP with 2.8mm lens and 94° view (NTV-3503-F03L)
The fixed 2.3mm lens provides a wide horizontal viewing angle of 132° which makes this model ideal for monitoring large indoor spaces. An alternative 2.8mm lens is also available in both HD1080p and 5MP models - allowing users to select the ideal viewing angle for their requirements. Built-in IR LEDs help to enhance night-vision at a distance of up to 15m, and the unit's flat-faced design supresses IR reflections for reliable, 24-hour monitoring. Support for audio in this unit is provided by a built-in microphone, and the integrated audio I/O ports enable the connection of an external speaker for two-way audio capability.
A range of advanced imaging technologies are available that help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions. Bosch’s intelligent Digital Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology helps deliver clearer images in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise commonly seen in low-light images – also reducing bandwidth requirements. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology also retains image details across scenes with high-contrast lighting, while intelligent defog helps to improve visibility when conditions such as smoke, fog and haze are detected.
Reliable and accurate security monitoring is provided through a range of configurable alarms via Bosch’s edge-based Essential Video Analytics. This i-LIDS approved technology offers a total of 14 rules and users can set up to 8 rules to run simultaneously. During image capture, detailed meta data is recorded to enable quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. In addition, the camera’s built-in alarm and audio I/O ports enable the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling.
Integrated microSD card (not included) provides edge storage and serves as a backup solution if the network fails. Bosch offers a range of handy viewing options including the supplied Bosch Video PC Client, browser-based access and the free Video Security mobile application. The camera can also be integrated with high-performance third-party VMS such as Milestone XProtect and is also compatible with the Arcules Cloud CCTV platform.
With support for PoE, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation. It is also housed in an IK08-rated casing which allows the camera to be used reliably in indoor locations that are prone to tampering attempts.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures HD 1080p at up to 30 fps or 5MP resolution at up to 25 fps (model dependent)
- 2.3mm fixed lens provides a wide 132° horizontal field of view (model dependent)
- Housed in an IK08-rated casing for reliable use in indoor locations prone to tampering attempts
- Integrated IR LEDs help to enhance night-vision at a distance of up to 15m
- Flat-faced design supresses light reflections to maximise image usability when recording in the dark
- Built-in microphone allows users to record sound within close proximity to the camera
- IDNR technology IDNR analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly – optimising bandwidth and producing clearer low-light images
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes
- Intelligent defog improves visibility in scenes with smoke, fog and haze
- Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics help to increase scene awareness and prove reliable security surveillance
- Connection of external devices for improved alarm signalling is possible through the unit’s built-in audio and alarm I/O ports
- Integrated microSD card storage (card not included) provides a backup solution if the network fails
- Straightforward access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
This high-quality indoor turret IP camera captured detailed HD 1080p or 5MP resolution video (model dependent). Housed in a vandal-resistant casing, this unit is an ideal choice for indoor spaces that are prone to vandalism attempts. Typical applications include schools, bars and retail stores.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Key technical features of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP turret 3000i IR
||HD 1080p model: 1/2.8” CMOS, 5MP model: 1/2.9” CMOS
||HD 1080p model: 2.3mm horizontal view - 132°, 2.8mm horizontal view - 107°. 5MP model: 2.3mm horizontal view - 118°, 2.8mm horizontal view - 94°
||built-in microphone for one-way audio, two-way audio possible through I/O ports
||Power-over-Ethernet IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 3, typical: 3.5W, max: 10.5W
||HD 1080p model: (1920 x 1080) to (640 x 480), 5MP model: (3072 x 1728) to (640 x 480)
||H.265, H.264, M-JPEG
||up to 25 fps (model dependent)
||multiple configurable streams in H.264 or H.265 and M-JPEG, configurable frame rate and bandwidth. Regions of Interest (ROI)
||Switchable IR-cut filter
||HD 1080p model: colour - 0.1 lux, b/w - 0.02 lux, IR LED on - 0 lux. 5MP model: colour - 0.5 lux, b/w - 0.08 lux, IR LED on - 0 lux
||2 LEDs, 850nm, adjustable, distance: up to 15m
||text and image
||contrast, saturation, brightness, white balance, sharpness, intelligent defog, WDR, mirror, IDNR
|Application Programming Interface:
||ONVIF profiles S/G/T
||Bosch Essential Video Analytics: rule based alarms and tracking, line crossing, enter/leave field, follow route, loitering, idle/removed object, people counting, crowd density estimation, 3D tracking
||microSDHC/microSDXC SD card slot
|Network video recorders:
||Bosch NVRs, Milestone Husky NVRs, ONVIF support for third-party NVRs
|Video Management Software:
||Bosch Video Security, Milestone XProtect
||Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 3, RJ45
|Alarm I/O connections:
||input: short or DC 5V activation, output: maximum load - 12V DC/50 mA
||Ø122 x 129 mm
||colour: white, IK08-rated
||-20°C to 50°C
||IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTP/RTCP, IGMP V2/V3, ICMP, ICMPv6, RTSP, FTP, ARP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto-IP, link local address), NTP (SNTP), SNMP (V1, V3, MIB-II), 802.1x, DNS, DNSv6, DDNS, SMTP, iSCSI, UPnP (SSDP), DiffServ (QoS), LLDP, SOAP, Dropbox, CHAP, digest authentication
||encryption: TLS1.0/1.2, AES128, AES256, password protection
||emission: EN 55032, CFR 47 FCC part 15, Class B, AS/NZS CISPR 32. Immunity: EN 50130-4, EN 50121-4. Environmental: EN 50130‑5 (Class II); EN 60068‑2‑1, EN 60068‑2‑2, EN 60068‑2‑6, EN 60068‑2‑18, EN 60068‑2‑27, EN 60068‑2‑30, EN 60068‑2‑75, EN 60068‑2‑78. Safety: EN 62368-1, UL 62368-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, IEC 62471. Image performance: IEC 62676-5. HD: SMPTE 296M-2001 (Resolution: 1280x720), SMPTE 274M-2008 (Resolution: 1920x1080). Colour representation: ITU-R BT.709-6. Colour representation: n ITU-R BT.709-6. ONVIF conformance: EN 50132-5-2, EN 62676-2. Impact protection: n EN 62262 (IK08). Environmental: EN 50581 (RoHS). Marks: FCC, cULus, WEEE, RCM, VCCI, CMIM, EAC
Documentation for Bosch FLEXIDOME IP turret 3000i IR