Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 6000 VR
This compact dome by Bosch delivers full colour HD 720p imaging, even in near darkness using Starlight technology. It supports true day/night recording, as well as Bosch’s edge-based Essential Video Analytics for enhanced security monitoring – 24 hours a day. Part of the FLEXIDOME 6000 VR range, the unit’s IK10 rated metal housing allows it to be safely deployed in exposed indoor or outdoor areas. Resolutions up to HD 1080p are supported and all models can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
(please select from the dropdown menu above):
- HD 720p resolution (NIN-63013-A3)
- HD 720p resolution with surface mount box (NIN-63013-A3S)
- HD 1080p resolution (NIN-63023-A3)
- HD 1080p resolution with surface mount box (NIN-63023-A3S)
The unit’s varifocal lens provides wide horizontal viewing angles and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. User-definable regions produce separate streams for viewing and recording which, together with the main stream, enables users to monitor areas of interest whilst retaining overall awareness.
A range of advanced imaging technologies are available that help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions. Low-light imaging is improved with Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction Technology (IDNR) which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly. In addition, Bosch’s Starlight technology combines this high-performance noise reduction with advanced sensor technology to increase light sensitivity and deliver full colour images in scenes with light-levels as low as 0.0075 lux.
Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics is an i-LIDS approved, edge based technology that provides a range of configurable alarms to help deliver reliable and accurate surveillance. A total of 14 rules are available and users can set a maximum of 8 rules to run simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to later retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video, quickly and easily. Running this technology at the edge is beneficial because it allows all processing to be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
The camera’s integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio. In addition, the on-board MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored locally for a handy backup if network connection is suddenly lost, and PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required. If purchased without a surface mount box, this camera can only be flush mounted into a ceiling - for alternative mounting methods please ensure you select a model supplied with a surface mount box.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering smooth, high-quality video footage in HD 720p or HD 1080p at up to 60 frames per second
- Bosch’s Starlight technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- IP66 and IK10 rated metal housing provides protection in exposed, indoor or outdoor locations
- Varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting, whilst reducing bandwidth and storage levels
- Bosch’s edge based, Essential Video Analytics helps increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Bandwidth levels can be managed with the use of area-based encoding
- Support for MicroSD card recording (card not included) provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- PoE support helps to reduce cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 6000 VR dome offers reliable, round-the-clock monitoring of indoor or outdoor areas in sharp HD resolution. Typical applications include manufacturing warehouses, banks and petrol stations.
- Screw kit
- Installation documentation
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories