Overview of the LILIN PS3108C
This managed Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) network switch by LILIN features eight PoE+ ports and two combo RJ45/SFP ports. The unit offers a PoE budget of up to 130W, making it a suitable choice for small to medium-sized business that need to connect IP cameras across a network.
Compatible with a wide range of LILIN IP devices, this switch can act as a standalone unit or can be rack-mounted in a 19" rack. Designed for simplified configuration and setup in mind, Web Smart+ features enable straightforward management and the unit's intuitive LED display gives confirmation of network / PoE status.
Key features & benefits
- Compact unit with eight 10/100/1G ports and two SFP/RJ45 combinations ports
- Offers a Power-over-Ethernet budget of up to 130W
- Compatible with a variety of LILIN IP devices, making the device suitable for a wide range of applications
- Supports both IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af Power-over-Ethernet standards
- Intuitive LED display gives confirmation of network and power status through the cable
- Dimensions: 242mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 44mm (H)
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Warranty: 3-year