This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XRN-1620SB1
Overview of the LILIN NVR116
The LILIN NVR116 is a 16 channel network video recorder that is perfect for use with a touch screen, allowing very intuitive operation of the CCTV system and making it easy to use for everyone. This NVR can be used via the network and / or set up as a stand-alone system with a HDMI output directly connected to a (touch screen) monitor. Delivering HD 1080p quality video at 25 frames per second per individual channel and allowing up to 24TB of storage, whilst also offering audio recording, the rack-mountable LILIN NVR116 offers all you need at a very competitive price.
Display can be set up to show 4, 8, 9, 13 or 16 cameras on screen, whilst a camera output automatically can go into full screen mode on detection of motion to assist with monitoring suspicious activity. The automated installation wizard makes setup easy with the IP scan facility, detecting cameras and creating a thumbnail in the system automatically. The drag and drop facility adds to the ease of setting up the system. Each camera stream can be individually configured as HD and/or SD resolution, optimising the use of available storage space. Additionally, the system’s health check report feature can monitor internal temperature, HDD I/O speed, network status and cooling fan, meaning that the LILIN NVR116 needs little maintenance or intervention.
Export of CCTV footage is possible via DVD/RW, USB DVD/RW, USB flash disk, and HTTP download, playable through the Backup Manager. The NVR116 also has comprehensive support for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android mobile devices, whilst browser-based remote access and playback are also supported.
Alternative to use with a touch screen monitor, this NVR can also be controlled via the unit’s front panel keyboard, which includes a handy jog and shuttle control, an optional LILIN keyboard with PTZ joystick, USB mouse or LILIN’s remote control. Features such as ‘pinch and zoom’ normally attributed to smart phones, can be used to navigate the system when connected to a touch screen monitor.
Key features & benefits
- Multi-touch screen supported features such as pinch and zoom, scroll and tap
- HD 1080p at 25 fps real-time NVR recording, playback, various backup and export options
- Full HD HDMI output for uncompromised quality
- Easy installation, set up and operation make it an ideal solution for everyone
- Comprehensive mobile phone support for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android devices
- Recording and playback of audio
- The included LILIN CMX Center Management Software enables multiple LILIN NVRs to be connected and operate as one system, making the system fully scalable
- Multiple export methods: DVD/RW, USB DVD/RW, USB flash disk and HTTP download playable via Backup Manager
- Can be rack-mounted
The LILIN NVR116 network video recorder is ideally suited to retailers or businesses with a front desk or reception areas such as gym clubs, restaurants, car dealerships, libraries, GP surgeries etc. With the NVR116 allowing viewing via a directly connected touch screen as well as remotely via a browser or through mobile devices, the system offers lots of flexibility in its use and is perfect for when local staff need access and managers or directors wish to supervise activity from anywhere and whilst on the move.
- User manual
- Remote control
- LILIN CMX Center Management software
- Power supply
- Rack-mount bracket
- HDDs (when selected from above drop down)
Back To Top