This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XRN-1620SB1
Overview of the LILIN NVR104
The LILIN NVR104 is a standalone network video recorder with a variety of features including HD 1080p real-time data for 1- 4 channels, up to 24mps. This makes the LILIN NVR104 a good choice for users with small IP camera systems. Multi-touch is supported, meaning a touchscreen monitor can be connected to the NVR to enable navigation via tablet/smartphone features such as ‘pinch and zoom’. The LILIN NVR104 network video recorder provides full HD 1920 x 1080p HDMI output which means video can be viewed smoothly and in high HD quality. This is beneficial for object and face identification and event analysis.
The NVR104 allows for flexibility in a viewing and recording system as it can be used either through a network, or as a standalone recorder connected to a monitor. Viewing and control is flexible through the optional controls such as remote controller, keyboard with joystick or USB mouse. These features enable the user to integrate the LILIN NVR104 into a business or domestic application as different methods of usage can be chosen, depending on preference.
3G devices are supported by the NVR104, therefore video can be monitored and recordings played back via devices such as iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry and Android mobiles and tablets. This is a useful feature as it means data can be viewed and managed from anywhere with sufficient 3G signal, even on the move. LILIN CMX recording software HD 3.6 which comes included with LILIN cameras is supported by the LILIN NVR104, meaning there are no compatibility issues and integration is smooth and easy.
Key features & benefits
- Can support viewing and recording for up to 4 cameras, making it suitable for small IP CCTV installations
- Touchscreen support provides an easy-to-use viewing and management option with smartphone features enabled such as scroll and tap, pinch and zoom
- Easy installation through automated wizard
- Full HD output means recorded data is high quality and highly detailed
- Supports 2 SATA HDDs and 1 eSATA, providing plenty of storage for data. This storage space can be optimised further by configuring each video stream individually in either HD or SD
- Supports LILIN CMX recording software which comes included with all LILIN IP cameras, meaning integration into the system is quick and simple
- Mobile viewing means the NVR can be accessed from anywhere, even on the move. This is beneficial as when alarms are raised footage can be viewed at any time, from anywhere
The LILIN NVR104 network video recorder is suited to small installations with 1-4 IP cameras such as domestic applications, second homes, small offices and small retail shops. The ability to connect to a touchscreen monitor means the NVR104 is simple to use so can be implemented easily into business infrastructure. Remote mobile viewing offers access from anywhere so useful for viewing installations that are not easily accessible.
- LILIN CMX Centre Management software
- Power adapter
- HDDs (when selected from above drop down)
Back To Top