This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XRN-1620SB1
Overview of the LILIN NVR100L
LILIN NVR100L network video recorder from the LILIN NVR Lite series, with support for 100 frames per second across 16 channels and up to 4TB HDD capacity. Featuring audio, HDMI output, touch screen support, easy set-up and viewing, mobile support, H.264 and single channel HD 1080p 60 fps recording.
From the NVR Lite series of LILIN network video recorders, the NVR100L provides user-friendly, easy set-up CCTV recording ideal for small security systems. Providing 100 frames per second across 16 channels and with up to 4TB storage capacity, the NVR100L delivers an ideal standalone solution suitable for small businesses and homes, without the need for a PC. HDMI output enables connection to a HD monitor for crisp, high quality monitoring, whilst users can also benefit from handy ‘pinch and zoom’ navigation as the unit supports has multi-touch screen support. The NVR100L is compatible with all LILIN IP cameras and is ONVIF compliant, enabling integration into existing systems with IP video products from other manufacturers.
Featuring a Gigabit Ethernet port, the NVR100L is capable of providing up to 32 Mbps throughput and can record a single channel at 60 frames per second in HD 1080p. Cameras with resolutions up to 3 megapixel are supported and the Linux operating system ensures stable, high performance recording. Files are compressed using H.264 format and channels can be configured to SD or HD to enable flexible bandwidth and storage management. Users can also set recording to manual, schedule or event and can be notified via a range of methods if activity has been detected. The unit can be controlled using a remote control or USB mouse depending on preference.
Using LILIN’s handy IP Scan and WS Discovery drive features, the NVR100L is easily and quickly installed and set up and the unit has an intuitive user interface with simple playback and live view. Remote access can be gained using web browsers and iOS, BlackBerry and Android mobile devices, enabling convenient surveillance whilst away from the camera site. Audio support enables operators to record sound from the camera’s surroundings, assisting with footage analysis.
The NVR100L supports LILIN’s NAVIGATOR software, which is free of charge.
Key features & benefits
- Offers 100 frames per second across 16 channels
- Up to 8TB HDD storage capacity (please select storage from the above drop down menu)
- Can connect to a HD monitor using HDMI output
- Compatible with all LILIN IP cameras and is also ONVIF compliant
- Capable of recording cameras with resolution up to 3 megapixel
- Supports ‘pinch and zoom’ navigation features when connected to a touch screen monitor
- Standalone recording solution with no need for a PC
- Ideal for small CCTV installations
- 32 Mbps throughput and Gigabit Ethernet port for high performance when recording multiple cameras
- Reduces file size using H.264 compression
- A single channel can be recorded in HD 1080p at 60 fps
- Flexible recording modes supported include scheduled, even and manual
- Notification of alarms via mobile devices
- User-friendly video playback and video searching via time or date
- Users can access recordings via web browser or iOS, BlackBerry or Android mobile devices
- One-click auto installation with LILIN IP Scan and WS Discovery driver
- Linux-embedded for reliable performance
- Audio support enables audio recording to enhance security footage
- Support for remote control and USB mouse
- Free LILIN NAVIGATOR software
The LILIN NVR100L network video recorder is designed for small CCTV installations that require high performance, high definition recording of up to 16 cameras. Typical applications include schools, retail stores, homes and offices.
- Power supply
- Rack mount ears
- CD and manual
Back To Top