This product has been discontinued, for alternative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD5546G0-IZS
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this outdoor-ready IP camera delivers 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). The unit’s integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 30m, whilst the IP67-rated casing offers protection against harsh weather conditions. Remote access is supported via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS) and the camera can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Equipped with a motor-driven varifocal lens, the camera provides horizontal views up to 109.2° and allows the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction help to improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions. A range of Hikvision's "Smart" video detection methods such as intrusion detection and line crossing detection are also included to help to increase scene awareness. Additionally, users have the ability to configure various video motion detection alarms to notify them of activity in the scene. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card – ensuring all motion is captured.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at full frame rate - for detailed CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Built-in infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Varifocal 2.8mm - 12mm lens provides a horizontal viewing angle of up to 109.2°, for optimum scene coverage
- Tough, IP67 and IK10-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed, indoor or outdoor areas
- WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and can be set to trigger edge recording
- Audio I/O port supports the connection of a microphone (not included) to provide one-way audio
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- PoE+ supplies both power and network connectivity via a single cable - simplifying installation
- Remote access to Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: 251mm × 215mm × 189mm
- PoE+ consumption: 10W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD5546G0-IZS varifocal dome IP camera with 4 megapixel resolution is an ideal choice for users that require 24-hour surveillance across wide outdoor locations. Typical applications include train station terminals, university campuses and amusement parks.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card