This product has been discontinued, for an alternative model please see Wisenet QNO-7080R.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2T45FWD-I5
- Delivers 4MP resolution at up to 25 fps
- Fixed 2.8mm lens provides a wide horizontal viewing angle of 109°
- UP to 50m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ104.8 mm × 299.7 mm
This affordable, IP67-rated bullet IP camera captures clear 4MP resolution video footage at full frame rate. Low-light capability and Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology help to retain image details in challenging lighting conditions. Additional features include onboard MicroSD storage (card not included) for a handy backup of data, as well as remote access to the unit through Hikvision’s free iVMS-4200 video management software.
With a wide 109° horizontal field of view and integrated infrared (IR) LEDs that illuminate a distance of up to 50m, this camera provides reliable monitoring of outdoor scenes 24 hours a day. Full colour images can be delivered in low levels of light, while WDR technology ensures the capture of image details in scenes with high-contrast areas. Video motion detection alarms can also be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via notifications such as email. In addition, support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment.
Key features & benefits
- Captures detailed 4MP resolution at 25 frames per second (fps)
- Wide 109° horizontal field of view for monitoring open outdoor areas
- IP67-rated casing enables installation in exposed outdoor locations
- True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR illumination up to a distance of 50m
- Captures full colour images, even in near-darkness with low-light capability
- WDR technology retains image details in strongly back-lit scenes
- Camera-based video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time
- On-board (MicroSD card not included) storage provides a backup of data if the network fails
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Free remote access via Hikvision’s iVMS-4200 video management software
This cost-effective bullet IP camera captures detailed 4MP resolution video footage in outdoor scenes – 24 hours a day. Typical examples of use include train stations, leisure centres and newsagents.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top