This product has been discontinued, for alternative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2685G0-IZS
- Delivers detailed 8MP resolution video at up to 20 fps
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 112°
- Up to 50m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ144 × 332.7 mm
This outdoor-ready bullet IP camera from Hikvision captures crisp 8MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second (fps) - 24 hours a day. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology and low-light capability help to provide clear images in challenging lighting conditions; and other useful features include edge storage (MicroSD card not included), simplified installation with support for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and remote access to the unit via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens that provides horizontal views of up to 112° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) LEDs up to a distance of 50m. It is also housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing which offers protection in outdoor areas that are prone to vandalism attempts. WDR technology compensates for bright light and shadows in high-contrast scenes to produce detailed images even in strongly backlit locations; while low-light capability means the camera is able to produce full colour images in ambient light extremes. In addition, video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time via a choice of notification methods, including email.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures detailed 8MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 112° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing offers protection in outdoor scenes that are prone to tampering attempts
- True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs at a distance of up to 50m
- Low-light capability and WDR technology help to improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions
- Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time
- Onboard storage provides a data backup in the event of network failure (MicroSD card not included)
- PoE+ support simplifies the installation process by providing network connectivity and power over a single cable
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
This cost-effective camera provides round-the-clock 8MP resolution surveillance of outdoor scenes. Typical applications include bus stations, newsagents and school grounds
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- PoE+ midspan