This product is discontinued for ethical reasons. For alternatives please see Wisenet
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2163G0-IU
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this dome IP camera is capable of delivering 6 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps). The IP67-rated unit supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 30m) - for effective round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor locations. Additional features include a built-in microphone for recording audio close to the camera, support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Providing a horizontal viewing angle of 97°, the camera allows users to monitor a wide area of the scene. Imaging technologies are included, such as 3D noise reduction help to provide images with less noise in low-light surveillance footage, whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high contrast scenes. Additionally, video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. These detection alerts can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) - ensuring no vital footage is missed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 6 megapixel video footage at up to 20 fps - providing detailed video footage
- True day/night is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Improved imaging in low light thanks to the integrated IR LED that illuminates up to 30m
- Housed in an IP67-rated casing for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- 97° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Built-in microphone enables recording of audio within close proximity of the camera
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- MicroSD card (not included) storage provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ 111 x 82.4mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The affordable Hikvision DS-2CD2163G0-I network camera delivers detailed, 6 megapixel resolution - 24-hours a day. An ideal choice for businesses requiring CCTV surveillance of indoor or outdoor locations, typical applications include small car parks, service stations and school grounds.
Back To Top