This product has been discontinued, for alternative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2085G1-I-2.8mm
This Hikvision fixed bullet IP camera is capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps). The vandal-resistant offers true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination at a maximum range of up to 30m - making it suitable for 24-hour monitoring of exposed outdoor areas. Additional features include, support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), H.265 compression format and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The camera's fixed 2.8mm lens provides a horizontal angle of view of up to 102°, whilst imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) help to improve the quality of images captured in challenging light conditions. Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected; this is thanks to the unit's support for configurable video motion detection alarms. These motion detection alerts can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps - for detailed CCTV surveillance
- True day/night is supported with an infrared-cut filter - ensuring 24/7 video footage is captured
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- 102° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using 3D noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Powered by Darkfighter to help provide low light sensitivity for superior night-time images
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- On-board recording enables the camera to be used a standalone unit
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Remote monitoring via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: 70mm x 68mm x 171mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2085G1-I-2.8mm outdoor mini-bullet IP camera delivers 8 megapixel resolution and is an ideal choice for users requiring cost-effective 24-hour CCTV monitoring in exposed, outdoor areas. Typical applications include car parks, small loading bays and school grounds.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top