This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the XP40-Q1785
Overview of the Axis XP40-Q1765
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Horizontal viewing angles up to 59°
- ATEX-Certified and housed in a 316L stainless steel casing
- 360° endless pan, 90° tilt and 18x optical zoom
- Axis 3-year warranty
- Size: 475 x 512 x 480 mm
This high-performance, ATEX-Certified IP camera from Axis is housed in a robust 316L stainless steel casing and is capable of delivering detailed HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second in hazardous environments with a high-risk of fire or explosions. The advanced unit features full pan/tilt functionality, with 18x optical zoom for in-depth scene investigation; and other useful features include Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), edge storage and support for powerful analytics applications via the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP).
With a housing that meets the ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD standard, this unit's enclosure is able to contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device - making it ideal for deployment within high-risk environments such as oil refineries. Additionally, the model is IP67-rated which allows it to withstand harsh weather conditions in exposed outdoor locations, and the housing's built-in silicone wiper removes water or dirt that collects on the surface of the lens cover.
This high-quality camera captures HD 1080p resolution video at full frame rate and its fixed lens offers horizontal views up to 59°. Equipped with full pan/tilt functionality (360° pan/90° tilt) and powerful 18x optical zoom, users are able to navigate precisely across wide locations and then zoom into specific areas of interest - enabling reliable investigation of activity in real-time.
Round-the-clock monitoring is made possible, thanks to the camera's built-in IR-cut filter which automatically switches the camera from colour mode during daylight, to black and white image capture in low light. Images captured in high-contrast scenes are improved by WDR technology which compensates for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms are available to help alert users of activity via notification methods such as email. The high-performance model offers a high level of integration with external devices, such as access control and fire alarms to create a more comprehensive security surveillance solution. In addition, the camera also supports Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP) which enables the installation of powerful analytics applications from Axis or third-party developers, such as virtual trip wire, loitering alarm and many other intrusion detection applications.
Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails. The camera can also be integrated with high-performance video management software applications, such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect - enabling sophisticated video management.
Housed in a stainless steel 316L casing, which is also weather-resistant, this IP camera is built to endure the most demanding environments, such as marine or heavy industry applications.
Please note: this hardy unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer and does not come with a power supply (please select from above dropdown menu if required).
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD IP camera enclosed in a stainless steel 316L housing
- Delivers high-quality HD 1080p resolution at up to 25 frames per second
- Heavy-duty, IP67-rated casing for durable use in external locations
- Built-in silicone wiper removes water or dirt that collects on the surface of the lens cover
- Full PTZ functionality, with 18x optical zoom enables responsive scene navigation
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock surveillance
- WDR technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness
- Support for ACAP enables the use of powerful analytics applications
- On-board MicroSD card storage provides data backup in the event of network failure
This powerful ATEX-Certified IP camera delivers high-definition surveillance of locations which are exposed to the most demanding conditions. Typical applications include industrial sites such as gas pipelines, petrochemical plants and oil refineries.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Sun shield
- Axis Surveillance microSDXC Card 64GB
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):
Back To Top
- Power supply
- Mounting accessories