This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis ExCam XF Q1785
Overview of the Axis XF40-Q1765
- Captures full HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Provides horizontal viewing angles of up to 59°
- ATEX-Certified and housed in a 316L stainless steel casing
- 18x optical zoom
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: 165 x 176 x 480 mm
This advanced network camera is housed in an ATEX-Certified, robust 316L stainless steel casing – making it an ideal choice for heavy industry applications in locations with a high risk of fire or explosions. The unit captures detailed HD 1080p resolution video at full frame rate and is equipped with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology for improved image quality in strongly backlit scenes. Other useful features include edge storage, powerful 18x optical zoom for in-depth investigation into regions of interest and support for the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP) - enabling the installation and use of powerful analytics applications.
The high-quality camera’s enclosure meets the ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD standard, meaning it is able to contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device. This makes the model suitable for use within high-risk environments such as oil refineries. The housing is also IP68-rated which allows it to withstand harsh weather conditions and provides protection against corrosion.
This robust unit provides horizontal views of up to 59° and is able to capture full HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). In addition, the camera's powerful 18x optical zoom enables the user to obtain close-up views into specific areas of interest within the field of view.
Images captured in high contrast scenes are improved with wide dynamic range technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. 12x digital zoom also allows further investigation into areas of interest and is handy for quick close-ups of the original image.
Configurable camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms help to alert users of possible incidents via notifications such as email. Support for the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP) also enables the installation and use of high-performance analytics applications from Axis and third-party developers, such as virtual tripwire and other intrusion detection applications.
Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted. Powerful video management is also possible through integration with high-performance video management software applications such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect to provide a more comprehensive solution.
With a weather-resistant stainless steel 316L housing, this IP camera is built to endure the most demanding environments, including onshore and offshore applications such as marine or heavy industrial locations.
Please note: this robust unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer and does not come with a power supply (please select from the above dropdown menu if required).
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD IP camera enclosed in a stainless steel 316L housing
- Delivers full HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 59°
- 18x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom for in-depth investigation of areas of interest
- IP68-rated casing for durable use in external locations
- WDR technology retains image details in high-contrast scenes
- Camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms are configurable to help alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- ACAP support for the installation of high-performance analytics applications
- Edge storage provides a backup of data in the event of network failure
This high-spec ATEX-Certified IP camera provides reliable surveillance in high-risk environments that are exposed to the most demanding conditions. Typical applications include petrochemical plants, oil refineries and gas pipelines.
- User manual
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Axis Surveillance microSDXC Card 64GB
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):
Back To Top
- Power supply
- Mounting accessories