This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis ExCam XF Q1785
Overview of the Axis ExCam XF Q1645
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 100 fps
- Varifocal i-CS lens offers horizontal viewing angles up to 85°
- ATEX-Certified and housed in a 316L stainless steel casing
- Lightfinder and Forensic WDR technologies
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: 357 x 113 x 139 mm
Designed for use in extreme environments with a high-risk of fire or explosions, this ATEX-Certified model by Axis features a powerful HD 1080p camera that is enclosed in a 316L stainless steel housing. Capable of delivering ultra-smooth video footage at up to 100 frames per second (fps), the heavy-duty unit is also equipped with an intelligent CS (i-CS) lens and offers advanced imaging technologies for clear image capture under difficult conditions. In addition, this high-spec unit includes on-board storage as well as support for Power over Ethernet and Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP).
With a housing that meets the ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD standard, this unit's enclosure is able to contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device - making it ideal for use within high-risk environments such as petrochemical plants. In addition, the camera’s IP68-rated casing provides maximum corrosion protection in external areas, while support for cold start-up ensures continuous operation in temperatures as low as -60°C.
The high-performance unit is supplied with a varifocal i-CS lens which allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Complete with true day/night capability, the unit is able to capture detailed HD 1080p resolution video footage at a very high frame rate - 24 hours a day.
A range of advanced imaging technologies are available that help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult conditions. Forensic WDR captures detailed images in high-contrast scenes and also ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent in busy scenes; while Lightfinder technology enables the capture of full colour images in ambient light extremes. Users are able to view specific areas of the original image in more detail with digital pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls and Axis Corridor Format can be used to vertically orientate the video stream - helping to maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes. In addition, the unit is equipped with electronic image stabilisation - greatly improving video quality in situations where the camera is subject to vibration.
Configurable camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms help to alert users of activity in real-time via a choice of notification methods, including email. The unit also comes pre-installed with Axis Guard Suite analytics, such as Motion Guard and Fence Guard, which help to enhance scene awareness within predefined areas in the field of view. In addition, further analytics applications from Axis or third-party developers can also be installed via the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP), such as virtual tripwire, loitering alarm and many other intrusion detection applications.
Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted. Powerful video management is also possible through integration with high-performance video management software applications such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect.
With a Stainless Steel 316L housing, which is also weather-resistant, this IP camera is built to endure the most demanding environments, including onshore and offshore applications such as marine or heavy industrial locations.
Please note: this intuitive unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer and does not come with a power supply (please select from above dropdown menu if required)
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD IP camera enclosed in a stainless steel 316L housing
- Delivers smooth, HD 1080p resolution at up to 100 frames per second
- Heavy-duty, IP68-rated casing for durable use in external locations
- Varifocal i-CS lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Forensic WDR technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes - ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly
- Lightfinder technology captures full colour images in near darkness
- Digital PTZ controls allow the user to quickly view specific areas of the image in greater detail
- Axis Corridor Format maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes
- Electronic image stabilisation greatly improves video quality in situations where the camera is subject to vibration
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Pre-installed with Axis Guard Suite analytics which help to enhance scene awareness
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable for cost-effective installation
This powerful ATEX-Certified IP camera delivers detailed surveillance of locations which are exposed to the most demanding conditions. Typical applications include industrial sites such as oil refineries, gas pipelines and petrochemical plants.
- User manual
- Installation guide
- Weathershield ExCam XF
- ASKDP03-T Cable ExCam 5m
- EXTB-3 Junction Box ExCam
- AXIS Surveillance microSDXC Card 128GB
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):
Back To Top
- Power supply
- Mounting accessories