This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis ExCam XF P1377
Overview of the Axis ExCam XF P1367
This ATEX-Certified IP camera by Axis features a powerful 5 megapixel camera enclosed in a 316L stainless steel housing - providing a video surveillance solution that can be safely operated in extreme environments which feature high-risks of fire or explosions. Capable of delivering high-quality images at up to 30 frames per second (fps), the heavy-duty unit also supports both CS and intelligent CS-mount lenses (i-CS). Additional features include a range of advanced imaging technologies for clear image capture in any lighting condition and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Designed for use in the most hazardous locations such as petrochemical plants and industrial facilities, the camera's housing meets the ATEX-Certified IECEx EAC standard. This enables the enclosure to contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device. In addition, the unit’s IP66-rated aluminium housing makes it suitable for deployment in external areas and support for cold start-up ensures continuous operation in temperatures as low as -60°C.
This innovative CS-mount IP camera is supplied with a varifocal, intelligent CS-mount (i-CS) lens which provides wide horizontal viewing angles and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. A range of advanced imaging technologies are available that help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions. WDR - Forensic Capture ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes and Axis’ Lightfinder technology provides full colour viewing in ambient light extremes.
Configurable motion detection alarms can be used to prompt tasks such as moving the camera's view directly to a pre-set location - ensuring all activity is captured. These motion detection alarms can also be used to help alert users of possible incidents via notifications such as email. Additionally, the integrated shock detection provides reliable, real-time detection of vandalism attempts.
Installation is simplified by a handful of features including support for PoE, as well as a pre-connected 5m pigtail non-armoured cable. With the use of Axis Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%, ensuring that important details within the image are maintained within the video stream, while unnecessary data can be removed.
With a Stainless Steel 316L housing, which is also weather-resistant, this IP camera is built to endure in the most demanding locations. Please note: this intuitive unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer.
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD IP camera enclosed in a stainless steel 316L housing
- Capable of delivering smooth, 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps - for detailed CCTV footage in busy locations
- Heavy-duty, IP68-rated casing for durable use in external locations
- True day/night functionality with IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- i-CS mount varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm - 8.5mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 36° to 98°
- Up to 8 sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- WDR - Forensic Capture enables the camera to produce detailed video footage in challenging light conditions
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (included) provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- PoE simplifies installation as both power and network connectivity are supplied to the camera via a single cable
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis ExCam XF P1367 stainless steel, ATEX-Certified IP camera delivers detailed surveillance of locations which are exposed to the most demanding conditions. Typical applications include various industrial facilities such as gas pipelines, oil refineries and petrochemical plants.
- Instruction manual
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- SKDP03-T Cable ExCam 5 meter
- AXIS Surveillance MicroSDXC Card 128GB
Optional (please select from the above dropdown menu if required):
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- Mounting accessories