This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see ATEX-Rated IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis Q6075-S
- HD 1080p resolution at up to 50 frames per second (fps)
- 360° pan and 220° tilt functionality
- 40x optical zoom
- Lightfinder 2.0 technology
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø224 x 256 mm
This hardy pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) dome delivers high quality HD 1080p video at up to 50fps – 24 hours a day; and captures full colour images in near darkness thanks to Lightfinder 2.0 technology. With its nitrogen pressurised, stainless steel casing, the Q6075-S is suitable for even the most demanding outdoor environments, such as marine or industrial locations. The camera also features full pan/tilt functionality, with a 40x optical zoom for in-depth scene investigation, and is supplied with the Axis T8067 media converter switch for long distance optical fibre connection.
The camera is housed in an IK10-rated stainless steel casing, making it highly resistant to the corrosive effect of sea water and cleaning chemicals, as well as being able to withstand high pressure cleaning methods. Variable pan/tilt movements, including an endless 360° pan, enable users to navigate precisely across wide areas. The Axis T8067 media converter switch is also included, which allows the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling.
Lightfinder 2.0 technology captures full colour images in low-light environments, ensuring reliable surveillance even in the darkest of outdoor scenes; and wide dynamic range (WDR) technology enables the retention of detail in strongly back-lit scenes.
Camera-based video motion detection alarms are configurable and help to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods, including email. When used in conjunction with Axis' Active Gatekeeper, these alarms can also pan the camera to a preset position when motion is detected and then automatically track the object - ensuring all movement is captured
Recordings can be written to the on-board SD card (card not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails. This camera also offers users the opportunity to record to network attached storage (NAS) devices catering for larger storage capacity needs. For further functionality, the unit can be easily integrated into high-performance video management systems such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect.
This IP camera is designed for reliable use in demanding conditions thanks to its IK10-rated stainless steel housing. Its built-in media converter switch enables the unit to be connected in a ‘daisy chain’ to the network using standard network or fibre optic cables – reducing costs when installing over long distances.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Offers HD1080p resolution at up to 50fps for high quality surveillance footage
- Full PTZ functionality, with 40x optical zoom, enables responsive scene navigation
- IK10-rated stainless steel housing offers protection against extreme environments
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour monitoring
- Lightfinder 2.0 technology delivers full colour video – even in near darkness
- WDR technology captures detailed images in high contrast scenes
- Configurable video motion detection alarms alert users to activity, enhancing security monitoring
- Axis Active Gatekeeper automatically follows movement, providing reliable surveillance
- Included media converter switch supports fibre connection across long distances and allows external devices to be connected for enhanced alarm signalling
- Bandwidth is optimised with award winning Zipstream technology
- On-board SD card storage (card not included) offers a backup of data should network connectivity fail
- Supports storage to NAS devices, offering larger storage capacity
The advanced Axis Q6075-S is ideal for deployment in highly exposed areas thanks to its extremely robust stainless-steel casing. Typical applications therefore include marine depots, industrial sites and ferry terminals.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Axis T8607 media converter switch
Optional (select from above dropdown menu & accessories tab):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Axis DIN CP-D 24/4.2 100W power supply