This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P5654-E
Overview of Axis P5522-E
The Axis P5522-E outdoor IP pan/tilt/zoom camera provides a cost-effective alternative to implementing several fixed cameras. With 18x optical and full pan/tilt capabilities it is capable of monitoring large areas in detail, making it ideal for installation in locations such as car parks and construction sites.
To ensure continued operation in challenging outdoor conditions, the P5522-E is capable of operating in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F). The camera has an IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated casing, which offers robust protection against rain, snow and dust. Combined with an outdoor connector kit and single-cable power and network connectivity via the included Power over Ethernet Plus midspan, the P5522-E is able to withstand demanding environmental conditions without the need for constant maintenance.
Alongside its durable design, the P5522-E has advanced intelligent video analytics and Axis's Advanced Gatekeeper feature, which can automatically move to a preset position in the event of a triggered alarm. This feature is useful for capturing faces at entrance points or licence plates in car parks. The intelligent video features are customisable, allowing you to pre-define boundary conditions for raising alerts.
The camera's wide dynamic range ensures a highly-detailed image in areas with highlighted or shadowed areas, and the P5522-E is capable of streaming multiple H.264 video feeds simultaneously, offering flexibility when deciding on the quality of recording and monitoring settings. The camera's day/night functionality enables it to provide a detailed image even in poor lighting conditions.
Key features & benefits of Axis P5522-E
- Full pan/tilt/zoom capability enables monitoring of an area that would require several conventional fixed cameras
- 18x optical zoom with autofocus, enabling you to focus on specific areas of the camera's field of view
- IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated protection against dust, rain and snow
- Capable of operating in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- Day/night capability allows the camera to provide detailed video in low-light conditions
- Included Power over Ethernet Plus connector kit provides power and network connectivity to the camera through a single connection, reducing cabling costs and simplifying installation
- Integrated SD/SDHC memory card slot provides an onboard storage solution for recorded footage
- Intelligent video technology including Axis's Advanced Gatekeeper technology can trigger alarms and recording based on user-defined parameters
- Ability to stream multiple H.264 video feeds, offering flexibility when deciding on recording and monitoring quality settings
- Wide dynamic range maintains detail in highlighted and shadowed areas
Typical applications of Axis P5522-E
The Axis P5522-E is a cost-effective IP camera suitable for a wide variety of locations where a large field of view needs to be monitored, such as industrial sites and car parks
Back To Top