This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis ExCam XF Q1785
Overview of the Axis F101-A XF Q1785
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens offering horizontal views of up to 60°
- Class I/II/III, Division 1, Zone 1, and ATEX-Certified, IP66-rated aluminium casing
- 32x optical zoom, Forensic WDR & Lightfinder
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: 352 x 183 x 153 mm
This robust, ATEX-Certified IP camera from Axis is designed for use in extreme environments with a high-risk of fire or explosions and delivers HD 1080p resolution video at full frame rate. A varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles of up to 60° and, with powerful 32x optical zooming, users are able to carry out in-depth examination of areas of interest. This high-performance model also includes advanced imaging technologies such as Lightfinder and Forensic Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), as well as support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), edge storage and Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP).
With a housing that meets the ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD standard, this unit's enclosure is able to contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device - making it ideal for use within high-risk environments such as petrochemical plants. The unit’s robust, IP66-rated aluminium casing can withstand temperatures ranging from -40°C to 60°C and features a bright red design; this enables it to stand out more, which is especially helpful when installed in low visibility environments such as a smoke-filled room or metal-working facilities.
The advanced camera delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. It is also equipped with a varifocal lens that offers horizontal views of up to 60° and enables users to easily set optimum scene coverage at installation. Powerful 32x optical zoom also means that users can obtain close-up views in areas of interest.
Advanced imaging technologies are included and help the camera to deliver clear video footage in challenging lighting conditions. Full colour video is delivered in extreme low-light levels using Lightfinder technology, while Forensic WDR technology optimises video by lowering noise levels and increasing the image signal to ensure details are visible high-contrast scenes. Digital pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls also allow users to examine specific areas of the original image in greater detail; and Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) helps to improve video quality where the camera is subject to vibrations. In addition, Axis Corridor Format can help to maximise area coverage in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera thanks to its configurable video motion detection alarms. The unit also comes pre-installed with Axis Guard Suite analytics and Active Gatekeeper, which allows users to utilise Autotracking technology to follow a detected moving object. Further analytics applications from Axis or third-party developers can also be installed via the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP), such as virtual tripwire, loitering alarm and many other intrusion detection applications.
Integrated MicroSD card provides edge storage and serves as a backup solution if network connectivity is lost. Powerful video management is also possible through integration with high-performance video management software applications such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect.
This hardy, ATEX-Certified unit is built to endure the most demanding environments, such as marine or heavy industry applications. PoE also provides power and network connectivity over a single cable – reducing installation costs. (Note: 12-30V AC/DC PSU is required to power the housing's heater).
Please note: This hardy unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer and does not come with a power supply (please select from above dropdown menu if required)
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD IP camera enclosed in a red, IP66-rated aluminium casing
- Captures detailed HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles up to 60° and allows the user to easily set the ideal viewing angle during installation
- 32x optical zoom enables in-depth examination of areas of interest
- True day/night recording provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Lightfinder technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- Forensic WDR retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Electronic image stabilisation improves video quality in situations where the camera is subject to vibration
- Axis Corridor Format maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- Pre-installed with Axis Guard Suite analytics and Active Gatekeeper which help to enhance scene awareness
- Edge storage provides a handy data backup in the case of network connection failure
- Support for PoE provides network connectivity and power over one cable – reducing installation costs
This high-performance ATEX-Certified IP camera captures detailed HD 1080p resolution video footage round-the-clock in extreme environments. Typical applications include petrochemical plants, oil refineries and gas pipelines.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Axis Surveillance microSDXC Card 128 GB
- 3/4" NPT to M20x1.5 thread adapter
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):
Back To Top
- Power supply
- Mounting accessories