This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis ExCam XF P1377
Overview of the Axis F101-A XF P1367
- Provides detail-packed 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal i-CS lens offers wide horizontal views up to 104°
- Class I/II/III, Division 1, Zone 1 and ATEX-Certified IP66-rated aluminium casing
- Lightfinder and Forensic WDR technologies
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: 352 x 183 x 153 mm
Designed for use in very demanding locations with a high-risk of fire or explosion such as marine or heavy industrial environments, this ATEX-Certified IP camera from Axis delivers detailed 5MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). The advanced unit is equipped with an intelligent CS (i-CS) lens, as well as advanced imaging technologies for clear image capture even in challenging lighting conditions. In addition, this fully featured model also includes edge storage and support for Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP).
With a housing that meets the ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD standard, this unit's enclosure is able to contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device - making it ideal for use within high-risk environments such as petrochemical plants. The camera’s robust, IP66-rated aluminium casing can withstand temperatures ranged from -40°C to 60°C. It also features a bright red design – enabling the unit to stand out clearly, which is especially helpful in low-visibility environments such as a smoke-filled room or metal-working facilities.
This high-performance model captures detail-packed 5MP resolution video at full frame rate – 24 hours a day. It is also equipped with a high-performance i-CS lens that provides horizontal viewing angles of up to 104° and allows users to easily set optimum scene coverage at installation.
Advanced imaging capabilities help to deliver high quality, reliable imaging in difficult lighting conditions. Forensic WDR technology renders details even in strongly backlit scenes – ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly. Full colour images are also produced in extremely low light levels thanks to Lightfinder technology; and Axis Corridor Format can be used to vertically orientate the video stream – optimising the field of view when monitoring narrow scenes.
Video motion detection alarms can be configured to help enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via a choice of notification methods, including email. The unit also supports Axis Guard Suite analytics; and further analytics applications from Axis or third-party developers can also be installed via the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP) - such as virtual tripwire, loitering alarm and many other intrusion detection applications.
Edge storage is included and provides a handy backup solution in the event of a network connection failure. The camera can also be integrated with high-performance video management software applications, such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect to provide a comprehensive surveillance solution.
This extremely robust ATEX-Certified unit is built to endure the most demanding environments, such as marine or heavy industry applications. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support also provides the unit with power and network connectivity over a single cable – reducing installation costs. (Note: a 12-30V AC/DC PSU is required to power the housing’s heater). In addition, the unit's i-CS lens is able to directly exchange information with the camera, such as zoom position and focus - helping to reduce the time required to set the desired view.
Please note: This hardy unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer and does not come with a power supply (please select from above dropdown menu if required)
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD IP camera enclosed in a red, IP66-rated aluminium casing
- Delivers highly detailed 5MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- IP66-rated casing for durable use in exposed outdoor locations
- Varifocal i-CS lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- True day/night recording enables 24-hour monitoring
- Forensic WDR technology retains image details in high-contrast scenes
- Lightfinder technology produces full colour images in ambient light extremes
- Axis Corridor Format maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes
- Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to notify users of activity via email
- On-board storage provides a backup of data if the network fails
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable for cost-effective installation
This powerful ATEX-Certified IP camera delivers detailed surveillance of locations which are exposed to the most demanding conditions. Typical applications include industrial sites such as oil refineries, gas pipelines and petrochemical plants.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Axis Surveillance microSDXC Card 128 GB
- NPT to M20x1.5 thread adapter
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):
Back To Top
- Power supply
- Mounting accessories