Overview of the Hikvision DS-2DE4225IW-DE
This cost-effective, Hikvision PTZ IP camera delivers 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate - 24-hours a day. Regions of interest can be examined in detail using the camera's full pan/tilt functionality and 25x optical zoom. The IP66-rated unit also includes infrared (IR) illumination up to 100m, support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and remote access via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Users are able to configure video motion detection alarms to help enhance scene awareness. These alarms can also be used to trigger certain tasks such as moving directly to a pre-set location to ensuring no vital activity is missed. Additionally, built-in alarm and audio I/O ports support the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction ensure the capture of details in high contrast scenes.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps)
- Responsive scene navigation using variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° pan)
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Built-in IR LEDs provide up to 100m of night vision
- IP66-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- 25x optical zooming allows real-time investigation in regions of interest
- 4.8mm - 120mm lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 2.5° to 57°
- Video motion detection alarms can be set to inform users of activity via email notification
- WDR ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup solution if the network fails
- PoE+ supplies both power and network connectivity via a single cable - simplifying installation
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Free remote access via Hikvision iVMS-4200
- Dimensions: Φ 164 x 290 mm
- PoE consumption: 18W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2DE4225IW-DE PTZ network camera is an ideal choice for users requiring responsive CCTV surveillance at an affordable price. Typical applications include outdoor shopping centres, bus stations and loading bays.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card
- Hikvision DS-1602ZJ wall mount
- Hikvision DS-1602ZJ corner mount
- Hikvision DS-1602ZJ pole mount
- Hikvision DS-1663ZJ ceiling mount