Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2725FWD-IZS
This outdoor-ready dome by Hikvision delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night capability and up to 30m night vision via the built-in infrared (IR) illuminator. Housed in a vandal-resistant IP67-rated casing, it also features support for H.265 compression format and remote access via free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management system (VMS).
The camera's varifocal lens provides horizontal views up to 105° and allows the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. Imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction helps to ensure low-light images are clearer and feature less noise, whilst wide dynamin range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high contrast scenes. Video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Hikvision dome delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 fps - providing clear CCTV footage at an affordable price
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of exposed areas
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- IP67 and IK10-rated compact dome provides durable outdoor CCTV monitoring
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm - 12mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 35° to 105°
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using 3D noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Integrated MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation
- Free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software - for remote monitoring
- Dimensions: Φ 153 x 133
- PoE consumption: 9.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2725FWS-IZS offers 24-hour CCTV surveillance in 2 megapixel resolution, making it ideal for users that need a cost-effective, outdoor network camera. Typical applications include outside licenced premises, community centres and loading bays.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):