Overview of the Axis T90D20
The outdoor-ready, Axis T90D20 infrared (IR) LED illuminator helps to enhance night-time surveillance when used in conjunction with any Axis network camera that features an infrared cut filter.
It’s default lens has a beam angle of 10° and an illumination range of up to 144m - ideal for monitoring across long distances at night. Using the latest in LED technology, this device delivers a more evenly balanced beam of light with minimised light wastage and prevents the overexposure of foreground objects. In addition, three diverging lenses (35°, 60° and 80°) are also included - allowing the user to set the most practical lens angle to best suit their requirements.
If a wider beam angle is required, an optional 120° lens is also available which provides 24m of illumination (please select in dropdown menu).
With support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), this unit can be plugged into a PoE midspan or switch and receive power via a standard Ethernet cable - providing a flexible and cost-effective installation. Additionally, by using the optional remote control (please select in dropdown menu), users can easily adjust both photocell sensitivity and LED intensity from ground level.
A range of mounting accessories are available, please select from the above menu.
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features and benefits
- Infrared illuminator delivers clear, low-light monitoring in areas with inadequate light levels
- 850 nm semi-covert LEDs allow for discreet surveillance where the use of artificial light is restricted
- Outdoor-ready housing is IP66-rated - allowing the unit to function in temperatures from -50&dec;C to 50&dec;C
- Users can select the most effective beam angle and illumination range for their requirements – thanks to a choice of diverging lenses
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Holographic lens technology provides an even distribution of light for clear surveillance in complete darkness
- Easy fine tuning from the ground using the optional remote control
The T90D20 infrared illuminator is a suitable option for users that require round-the-clock surveillance of outdoor areas where light levels are insufficient. Typical applications include banks, car parks and warehouses.
- Three diverging lenses for different beam angle: 35°, 60° and 80°
- 120° diverging lens
- Mounting accessories
- Remote control
- Power supply