Overview of the Vivotek CC8370-HV
This compact anti-ligature IP camera by Vivotek delivers high-quality, 3 megapixel resolution video at full frame rate. It features a hemispheric lens and is housed inside a robust, IK10-rated casing to provide 180° overviews in exposed locations. Additionally, the unit includes integrated MicroSD card storage and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera features an adjustable lens which can be manually tilted to achieve the desired view during installation. In addition, users have the ability to listen in on activity occurring close to the camera in live view via the built-in microphone, and audio recordings can be listened to in playback - helpful when investigating incidents.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 3 megapixel resolution at 30 frames per second, providing high quality IP CCTV footage
- 180° overviews offer a cost-effective monitoring solution for open plan indoor areas or wide outdoor spaces
- Adjustable lens can be manually tilted to set the desired view during installation
- Horizontal viewing angle of 180° allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing provides high level protection in exposed locations
- Anti-ligature design helps to prevent camera vandalism
- Built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity
- Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology captures colour images in low-light environments
- Improved image clarity in challenging lighting conditions using WDR and 3D noise reduction imaging technologies
- Configurable five window motion detection enables accurate surveillance of specific areas of interest
- Electronic PTZ controls allow the user to quickly view specific regions of the image in closer detail
- Flexible file compression with support for H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and used as a backup if the network fails
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- iViewer app provides remote access to live views and recordings from Android or iOS mobile devices
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek CC8370-HV anti-ligature IP camera features a robust, IK10-rated housing with no ligature edges and delivers high-quality, 3MP panoramic overviews in exposed locations such as prisons, hospitals and airports.
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Screws pack
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required: