Overview of the Hikvision DS-7732NI-E4/16P
This desktop network video recorder by Hikvision provides an affordable recording solution for up to 32 camera channels. It features two drive bays that house a maximum of 24TB storage, as well as an integrated PoE switch which delivers Power-over-Ethernet to a total of 16 IP devices. Other handy features include audio support, motion detection and an integrated HDMI output for local display.
This entry level unit offers support for the monitoring and recording of multiple network cameras at a resolution of up to 6MP. Each camera channel can also be independently configured to set the optimum combination of resolution, frame rate and bit rate for efficient storage management.
The downloadable Hikvision iVMS-4200 client software includes a range of features to enable quick set up and configuration of the unit. Alternatively, an integrated HDMI output supports the connection of a local HD monitor to provide a simple standalone solution - without the need of a PC.
A range of video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to help increase scene awareness. In addition, external devices such as a microphone can be connected through the unit’s I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication between user and scene (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
Users can schedule recordings to run continuously, during specific time frames such as night-time recording, or as a result of an alarm signal. These recordings can then be easily retrieved using the smart search feature, played back and exported via the USB connection or DVD/RW drive.
This network video recorder also offers support for a range of third-party IP camera models – making it a cost-effective and flexible NVR choice.
Key features & benefits
- Affordable network video recorder with support for up to 32 camera channels
- Capable of live streaming up to 6 megapixel resolution
- 2 SATA hard disks are supplied and provide a maximum of 24TB storage
- DVD/RW drive (included in models with up to 12TB storage) can be swapped for up to 2 SATA hard disks (not supplied)
- Integrated PoE switch with 16 ports simplifies the provision of network connections and power
- Simple set up with support for live multi-view, storage and playback of recordings – ideal for small to medium sized organisations
- Hikvision iVMS-4200 client software can be downloaded for further video management
- HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for an effective standalone setup
- Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured for reliable CCTV monitoring
- Audio recording and support for two-way audio (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- Recordings can be configured to run continuously, for scheduled time periods or on an event basis
- Multi-viewing allows multiple cameras or areas of a scene to be viewed simultaneously for overall scene awareness
- Compatible with all Hikvision network cameras and ONVIF compatible third-party cameras from other brands
The Hikvision DS-7732NI-E4/16P NVR is an affordable monitoring and recording solution for up to 32 IP cameras. In addition, the unit’s built-in HDMI output allows for connection to a local display - providing a simple standalone solution that is ideal for retail stores, schools and service stations.
- Storage: please select from the dropdown menu if required