Overview of the LILIN SR8222E4
This compact mini-bullet by LILIN delivers discreet, outdoor surveillance in HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). It supports true day/night recording, enhanced by integrated infrared illumination (maximum range of 35m) for effective 24-hour monitoring. Additional features include two-way audio, built-in microSD card storage and Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
The camera has the ability to deliver colour images, even in dimly lit environments using LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology. Video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger microSD card recording and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, built-in alarm and audio I/O ports allow the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required. Camera dimensions for the SR8222E4: Ø 102 x 227.8 mm.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for busy locations
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of indoor or outdoor areas
- Outdoor-ready, IP66-rated housing provides protection against harsh weather conditions
- Fixed, 4mm lens offers a horizontal viewing angle of 84°
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 35m
- LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology supports the capture of colour images - even in low light
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using 3D noise reduction and high dynamic range technologies
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Audio I/O ports support the connection of a microphone and speaker to provide two-way audio
- Additional external alarm sources can be connected via integrated alarm I/O ports
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- PoE+ supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
The LILIN SR82223 mini-bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for users requiring round-the-clock IP CCTV monitoring of busy indoor or outdoor locations. Typical applications include train stations, university campuses and shopping centres.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD