Overview of the LevelOne FGP-2410
This Fast Ethernet switch by LevelOne features 24 x 10/100TX Power-over-Ethernet ports and 2 x SFP/Gigabit combo ports for fibre media support.
With 8.8Gps non-blocking switch fabric, 4K MAC address table and full-duplex flow control, this unit provides wire-speed packet transfer performance without risks of packet loss. The FGP-2410 also features MIDI/MIDI-X auto detection for simple connection of any other Ethernet device such as switches or hubs.
This unit delivers both standard PoE and PoE+ with a total power budget of 240W – up to 30W per port. The FGP-2410 offers a simple, cost-effective network connection solution for data and power transmission and is suitable for large Ethernet installations. Additionally, this unit can be desktop or rack-mounted for flexible deployment.
- Form factor: desktop / rack mount
- 10/100TX ports: 24
- 10/100/1000T ports: 2
- 2 shared 1000Base-X SFP ports
- Power supply: internal
- PoE & PoE+ supported ports: 24
- PoE Power Budget: Max. 240W
- Auto-detection and protection of non-standard PoE devices
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- MAC address table size: 4K
- Max power consumption: <250W
- Dimensions: 200 (W) x 480 (D) x 44 (H) mm
- Weight: 3.8kg