Overview of the Raytec Vario IP PoE i4
Providing an infrared beam up to 120° or a maximum of 120m distance, the IP66-rated IP PoE i4 network infrared illuminator from the high performance Raytec Vario IP series provides durable infrared lighting suitable for small to medium outdoor spaces. Designed for use alongside an infrared-sensitive CCTV camera, the IP PoE i4 enables long-range night-vision and provides a camera with 24 hour monitoring capability. With PoE support, the Vario IP PoE i4 can be accessed via a network for easy set-up and maintenance, lowering costs. Users can select either PoE (60W PoE++) or low voltage (24V DC) power supply depending on the application and preference.
Supporting the Vario interchangeable lens system, the IP PoE i4 unit offers flexibility for different camera viewing angles and applications. Users can choose beam angles from 10° to 120° using holographic inserts. A standard Vario kit includes 10°, 35° and 60° lenses, or 80° and 120° lenses can be purchased separately if greater angles are required (please select from the above drop down menu if required).
The IP PoE i4 delivers enhanced infrared illumination in a highly diffused elliptical beam directly to where it is most needed using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT). This also allows further illumination distances, reduced light wastage and prevents foreground objects from being overexposed. Platinum LED technology ensures LEDs provide optimal output and reliability.
The Vario IP integrated web interface used to access the IP PoE i4 is fully password protected and provides easy software upgrades. Users can quickly access illuminators for manual adjustment and the interface allows instant response to live events. Users can control one or groups of illuminators, providing centralised control over CCTV systems with multiple units. Technical support is made easy with advanced diagnostics and the interface provides a variety of basic and advanced user defined settings to customise illumination.
Optional software levels are available for advanced control of Vario illuminators, including dedicated Raytec software and an API for VMS and BMS integration. The Vario IP PoE i4 has a 5 year warranty and comes with a wall/ceiling bracket for mounting.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario IP PoE i4:
|10 x 10°||120m at 10°
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)||65m at 35°
|60 x 25°||45m at 60°
|80° x 30°||30m at 80°
|120° x 50°||20m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Enhances a new or existing CCTV system by enabling long-range monochrome image capture of infrared-sensitive CCTV cameras, providing 24 hour monitoring
- Capable of providing infrared illumination up to 120m
- Connects to a network to allow remote access, removing the need for site visits and lowering costs
- Supports PoE (60W PoE++) or low voltage (24V DC) power supplies for installation flexibility
- Users can adapt illumination angle to best suit the scene using the Vario interchangeable lens system (10°, 35° and 60° lenses included and 80° and 120° sold separately – please select from above if required)
- Intuitive web interface is password protected, provides simple set up, adjustment and operation, software upgrades and allows quick response to live events
- Delivers highly diffused elliptical infrared beam, greater illumination distance and reduced light wastage using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- Durable, reliable LED performance with Platinum SMT LED technology providing a thermal management system and Light Intensification Miniature Optics (LIMO)
- Users can control a single illuminator or groups of up to 16, ideal for CCTV systems with multiple units
- Technical support is made easy with advanced diagnostics
- 5 year warranty
- Can be used outdoors
- Included wall/ceiling mount bracket
- Optional software levels are available including dedicated Raytec software or API for simple VMS integration
The Raytec Vario IP PoE i4 network infrared illuminator is ideal for use in small to medium outdoor spaces that require long-range night-time image capture. Typical examples include trains stations, car parks, entrances and exits. This unit is also ideal for use in CCTV systems that require multiple illuminators.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required:
- Raytec Vario power supply or PoE midspan
- 80° or 120° lens
Introduction video to Raytec Vario illuminators:
Demo video showing how using a Vario infrared illuminator assists with video analytics:
Demo video showing a Vario infrared illuminator verses a PTZ camera with built-in infrared:
Demo video showing a Vario infrared illuminator verses a fixed camera with built-in infrared:
Demo video showing a Vario infrared illuminator verses a low light camera:
Demo video showing a Vario illuminator verses a thermal camera: