Overview of the JVC VN-T16U
This HD 1080p IP network camera from JVC's LoLux HD range, developed with CMOS sensors for low light surveillance, combines high resolution HD video with their Easy Day/Night function and delivers excellent value for money.
The VN-T16U is JVC's entry-level network camera, capturing colour video footage down to 0.3 lux and down to 0.2 lux in black and white. For added sensitivity, the Easy Day/Night feature amplifies monochrome footage when lighting levels are low. Additionally, backlight compensation improves on images with strong back light conditions, whilst preserving foreground detail.
The JVC camera can be integrated with a wide range of recording equipment, being compliant with the ONVIF connection specification. In the event of network failure, the camera can also record video onto SDHC memory cards for added redundancy. Support for MJPEG, H.264 and MPEG-4 provides flexibility when specifying video quality for recording, with multi-streaming available for simultaneous recording and monitoring. The IP camera also has 2-way audio alerts to alert users to unexpected sound on site as well as offering a means of interactive communication.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. A VN-T16U outdoor bundle with housing and wall-mount bracket is also available.
Key features & benefits of the JVC VN-T16U
- Full HD 1080p resolution and frame rate provide clear, sharp video, ideal for facial feature or number plate capturing
- Capture colour video in very low light (down to 0.3 lux) increasing the chances of intruder identification
- For added sensitivity, the easy day/night mode captures events down to 0.2 lux
- Backlight compensation feature using JVC's Easy WDR
- On-board recording provides a backup in the event of network downtime, storing security feeds to an SD memory card
- Interactive 2-way audio provides a communications link between camera viewers and the camera's location
- Compliant with the ONVIF standard, the camera can be integrated with a huge range of surveillance equipment
Typical applications of the JVC VN-T16U
Use this cost-effective HD1080p camera to capture smooth, clear video in locations such as offices, shops and warehouses, especially in locations where colour video will be required in low-light conditions.
Included accessories for the JVC VN-T16U
- JVC VN-T16U IP camera (VN-T16U)
- 2.8-8mm auto-iris lens (M13VG288IR)
- Universal internal wall mount bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Setup CD