Overview of the JVC VN-H137BU
- Quantity: 1
- Serial no: 11740091
- Condition: box unopened and as new
- 1 year warranty
- Free delivery to mainland UK & EU (shipping info)
- No returns or refunds
The JVC VN-H137BU IP camera is part of JVC's Super LoLux HD range of network cameras, designed to provide clear HD 1080p CCTV footage even in challenging light conditions. The Super LoLux HD 2.2 megapixel CMOS sensor captures CCTV footage at very low light levels, making people and objects easier to identify, while the Clear Logic Video Intelligence (CLVI) system improves clarity in foggy or smoky situations as well as when strong backlight is present. With its high quality imaging, the JVC VN-H137BU is a great all-round security camera ideal for use in large spaces such as university buildings, warehouses, public buildings and department stores.
Using H.264 high profile and a high quality integrated 2.8-10.5mm lens, the HD1080p resolution footage provided by this IP camera is sharp and clear. For night monitoring, the camera features an easy day/night mode, providing clear high-gain monochrome footage and 3D noise reduction which lowers signal interference for clearer image delivery.
Useful features include on-camera recording by means of an SD card (card not included), the possibility to record directly onto a NAS, a triple codec (H.264 high profile, MPEG4 and M-JPEG), PoE support for easy installation and intelligent motion detection and tamper alarm. This JVC IP camera is fully supported by Milestone XProtect network camera recording software as well as Onvif and PSIA compliance for integration with a wider range of network video recorders and other IP camera equipment.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the JVC VN-H137BU
- Super LoLux HD technology providing clear 1080p resolution in bright as well as darker conditions
- H.264 high profile combined with HD 1080p delivers smooth video with pin-sharp detail
- Clear Logic Video Intelligence (CLVI) image processing captures clear footage in locations with strong backlight or haze
- Easy day night provides clear monochrome video in low light
- 3D noise reduction improves image clarity by lowering signal noise
- Reliable, distributed recording is available to SD memory card or NAS
- ONVIF and PSIA compliance offers easy integration with a wide range of surveillance and recording equipment
- Tampering detection alerts users to camera tampering such as covering, spray painting or moving the camera
- Lower bandwidth use with on-board digital signal processing, providing lower bitrate H.264 streams with comparable clarity
- Flexible installation, wall or ceiling mount
Typical applications for the JVC VN-H137BU
Delivering high quality, high resolution footage, the JVC VN-H137 IP camera with its wide angle capability is ideal for professional 24-hour CCTV monotoring of larger areas in locations such as warehousing, supermarkets, public buildings, bus and rail stations, hospitals, large retail stores and universities.
Included accessories for the JVC VN-H137BU
- JVC VN-H137BU with integrated lens (VN-H137BU)
- Universal internal wall mount bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Installation CD
- Warranty card