Overview of Y-Cam Black S
The Y-cam Black S indoor IP surveillance camera is a cost-effective security solution for discreet monitoring at all times of the day. Suitable for use at both home and in the office, the cameras’ compact size allows it to be mounted in a variety of locations
Wi-fi connectivity allows wireless connection to a home computer, eliminating the need for additional wiring. Footage from the camera can also be viewed on mobile phones which are compatible with 3GPP connections, allowing you to take your surveillance on the move, while a built-in microphone allows you to listen in to the cameras’ surroundings.
The camera has integrated infrared LEDs for night-time recording up to a distance of 50ft, helping to capture events in total darkness, ideal for scenarios where 24-hour monitoring is required. A NAS-Ready system allows video to be recorded directly onto a network video recorder instead of a home PC, helping to save on hard disk space, the camera is also compatible with both Windows and Mac systems and comes with software which allows surveillance for up to 36 Y-cams simultaneously.
Key features & benefits of Y-Cam Black S
- Wi-fi connectivity eliminates the need for network cabling, helping to reduce costs
- Infrared LEDs provide illumination in total darkness for night-vision, allowing for round-the-clock monitoring
- Video can be viewed on 3GPP compatible mobile phones, allowing you to view live feeds while on the move
- Integrated microphone allows you to listen in on the camera surroundings
- Compact size allows the camera to be mounted discreetly within homes and offices
Typical applications of Y-cam Black S
The Y-cam Black S is suitable for surveillance of homes and small offices, with night-vision mode which allows for 24-hour monitoring.
Accessories for Y-cam Black S
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM (inc. setup software and user manual)
- Network cable