Overview of Sanyo VCC-HD2500P
This product is no longer available. A suitable replacement camera is the Axis P1346.
With day/night monitoring and 4-megapixel resolution, the Sanyo VCC-HD2500 is the ideal camera for monitoring locations such as schools, factories and corporate buildings. The 4-megapixel resolution produces detailed footage, making it easier to identify remote or small objects, and is compliant with the HD 1080p video standard, providing frame rates of up to 30 fps. Full colour footage is available in daylight, with infrared-sensitive black/white footage provided at night, providing round-the-clock surveillance (infrared lighting required).
Advanced video analytics intelligently evaluate motion, only triggering events if required, helping to reduce false alarms. The video analytics software can also detect faces in view, triggering recording for identification purposes. Two-way audio also enables you to listen to events on site or interactively communicate with people in the camera's surroundings.
Video can be stored directly onto an SD/SDHC card, removing the requirement for an external storage medium. Power over Ethernet makes installation simpler, with power and data supplied through the Ethernet cable. The VCC-HD2500 also has a focus assist drive, which enables installers to adjust the focus of the camera remotely.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. Additionally, a choice of lenses is available. Select the lens you require above when ordering.
Key features & benefits of Sanyo VCC-HD2500P
- Monitor highly detailed footage, even of small or remote objects, with 4-megapixel (2288 x 1712) resolution
- HD footage available at 1080p resolution
- Day/night functionality provides 24-hour monitoring
- Advanced video analytics intelligently automates security recording and reduces false alarms
- SD memory card slot can store footage directly onto the camera (card not included)
- Two-way audio support enables you to communicate interactively with people in the camera's environment
- Focus assist drive allows users to achieve the optimum focus without direct access to the camera
- H.264 video format optimises bandwidth usage and file size of recordings without compromising image quality
- Quad streaming allows up to four simultaneous streams with different compression formats and image settings to be sent from the camera simultaneously
- Compact camera design makes it unobtrusive, useful for installation in sensitive areas
- Power over Ethernet speeds up cable installation with power and data supplied through the Ethernet cable
- Privacy masks prevent sensitive areas from being seen
Typical applications of Sanyo VCC-HD2500P
The Sanyo VCC-HD2500, with high definition footage, day/night recording and video analytics, would be ideal for a variety of security requirements in locations such as airports, banks, factory floors, shopping centres or department stores
Accessories for Sanyo VCC-HD2500P
- Sanyo VCC-HD2500P IP camera (VCC-HD2500P)
- Camera stand (VB1B)
- Your choice of lens (selectable above)
- Your choice of power supply (selectable above)
- Analogue video output cable
- Cable holder for wiring
- Setup CD