Overview of the Sony SNC-EB520
The Sony SNC-EB520 IP camera is ideal for cost-effective, professional security with clear footage provided at SVGA resolution. DEPA analytics are supported, integrating with compatible Sony recording devices to reduce processing requirements by performing object and event detection on the camera itself.
Support for the ONVIF connection protocol allows the camera to be connected quickly and easily with a wide range of security devices. The Easy Focus system and Power over Ethernet also make installation quick and easy, allowing the camera to be installed in just a few minutes. Analogue video output also lets installers monitor live footage using installation tools, assisting with positioning and focusing the camera.
Low-light scenarios pose no trouble for this camera which features day/night switching to capture events in daylight and in low light, even in total darkness when infrared lighting is used. Also, the camera's Stream Squared function replicates two cameras with different viewing angles for reduced system costs (on supported recording platforms only).
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please add one using the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Sony SNC-EB520
- The camera provides cost effective SVGA-resolution surveillance
- Install the camera quickly and easily with remote back focus, analogue output and Power over Ethernet support
- The camera uses DEPA analytics to detect objects in view, reducing the processing load on compatible network recorders
- Monitor day and night using the switchable infrared-cut filter
- ONVIF support allows thrid-party recording applications to connect to the camera quickly and easily
Typical applications of the Sony SNC-EB520
This cost-effective IP camera is ideal for use as part of a professional surveillance system in locations such as schools, hotels, department stores, bars, restaurants and factories.
Included accessories for the Sony SNC-EB520
- Sony SNC-EB520 IP camera (SNC-EB520)
- Camera mounting bracket (VB1B)
- Setup CD
- Wire rope
- Screw M4
- Installation manual