Overview of the Panasonic WV-SW175
Ready for installation outdoors, the Panasonic WV-SW175 IP camera features an IP55-rated casing, able to withstand harsh weather conditions, and has a wide dynamic range for the capture of events in demanding light conditions, making it ideal for use in shadowed locations. Additionally, the camera's Dynamic Noise Reduction system and electric day/night switching provide bright footage in lower light levels than standard IP cameras.
The camera can also detect faces in view, either sending the information to Panasonic identification devices or adjusting the image maximum definition of facial features. Camera viewers can also remotely pan and tilt the camera view, allowing them to cover a large area with a single camera.
In addition to viewing the camera's location, users can listen in to events using the integrated microphone, as well as speaking with people in view when the camera is combined with a suitable speaker system. System costs are also kept low as no recording devices are required, with video recorded securely and reliably onto SD memory cards.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a power over Ethernet midspan please select one from the options above.
Key improvements over the previous model (Panasonic BB-HCM735)
- Face detection can recognize people in view when the camera is combined with Panasonic Network Video Recorders
- The camera's advanced software allows it to monitor events in demanding low-light and high-contrast environments
- Memory cards up to 32Gb in size offer greater retention periods than the previous model
- Privacy masks prevent users from viewing sensitive areas
- MJPEG and H.264 streams can be accessed at full frame rate simultaneously
- Capture a wide-angle overview from the camera with the included Map Shot system
- Support for the ONVIF protocol makes the camera compliant with a wide range for recording and surveillance systems
Key features & benefits of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SW175
- Mount the camera outdoors without risk of damage from rain or harsh weather
- 90° pan/tilt movement lets users move the camera around for surveillance over a larger area
- The 1.3 megapixel resolution footage provided by the camera is HD720p compliant, with 4x greater detail than conventional analogue cameras
- SD/SDHC memory card storage offers cost-effective and reliable recording
- Monitor camera footage from any internet-enabled mobile device
- 2-way audio provides an additional means of communication with people in view
- The built-in microphone means that no additional hardware is required to listen to events
Typical applications of the Panasonic WV-SW175
This IP camera would be ideal for many locations requiring cost-effective monitoring over large areas, such as car parks, service station or office building forecourts, shop entrances and fire exits.
Accessories for the Panasonic WV-SW175
- Installation guide
- Setup CD
- Code label
- Flexible stand
- SD card cover
- Power cable plug