Overview of the Panasonic WV-ST165
The Panasonic WV-ST165 is a compact, 1.3 megapixel IP security camera which replaces the popular BB-HCM715. The camera features motorized pan/tilt movement to cover large areas efficiently, as well as face detection software which automatically amends image exposure in real-time for optimum definition of faces in view for identification.
The WV-ST165 IP camera is ideal for demanding light conditions, featuring an electronic day/night mode with improved light sensitivity at night, as well as adaptive black stretch and wide dynamic range for footage in high contrast lighting, such as shadowed areas of bright locations. Reliable, cost-effective recording is available to SD/SDHC memory card, so that no external recording devices are required.
Users can speak interactively with people in view using the camera's 2-way audio system, and with the built-in microphone, users can hear events without the need for additional hardware. Users can even monitor footage while on the move using the integrated cell-phone browser.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a power over Ethernet midspan please select one from the options above.
Key improvements over the previous model (Panasonic BB-HCM715)
- Wide dynamic range technology, adaptive black stretch and dynamic noise reduction let the camera capture events in demanding light conditions
- Facial detection can automatically change the exposure for optimum facial definition
- The camera is compatible with memory cards up to 32Gb in size for longer retention periods
- Video streaming has improved, with support for simultaneous MJPEG and H.264 video at full resolution
- Privacy masking hides areas of the camera's view, protecting sensitive areas
- Map Shot captures video from all angles accessible to the camera
- ONVIF compliance allows the camera to be integrated quickly and easily with a wide range of network video recorders
Key features & benefits of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-ST162
- The 1.3MP resolution captured by the camera is clear and crisp, with smooth video displayed at 30fps
- Cover a wide area with motorized 90° pan/tilt
- Record with no external hardware to SD/SDHC memory card storage
- The camera's 2-way audio system lets users hear events from around the camera
- Monitor images while on the move using an internet-enabled mobile device
Typical applications of the Panasonic WV-ST165
The camera would be ideal for many indoor environments, providing an all-in-one security system which features audio, remote pan/tilt and recording, perfect for use in offices, shops, garages, workshops, factories and store rooms.
Included accessories for the Panasonic WV-ST165
- Installation guide
- Setup CD
- Code label
- Flexible stand
- SD card cover
- Power cable plug