Overview of the Axis F1025
Axis indoor F1025 pinhole sensor module designed for connection to the Axis F series main units to provide ultra-compact, covert surveillance ideal for tight indoor spaces. Features include 92° wide viewing angle and HD 1080p resolution. Comes with 3m cable or optional 12m cable for flexible installation, and the Axis F8202 straight bracket is included for mounting.
Part of the flexible Axis F series, the F1025 pinhole sensor module connects to the Axis F series main units via a 3m or 12m (optional) cable to deliver covert surveillance suitable for tight indoor spaces such as elevators and ATMs. Capable of HD 1080p resolution and featuring a 92° wide angle lens, the F1025 is able to capture detailed, smooth activity.
The F1025 comes with the Axis F8202 straight mount bracket, enabling simple mounting on a flat surface for optimum viewing. A 3m cable is included and a 12m cable can be selected from the above drop down menu if required.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the F41, F34 and F44 main units and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Designed for use with the Axis F series main units, enabling covert surveillance in compact indoor spaces such as elevators and ATMs
- Comes with 3m cable for connection to an F series main unit or a 12m optional cable, providing flexible installation away from the main unit
- Wide coverage of tight spaces with 92° view lens (HD 720p mode only)
- Capable of HD 1080p resolution for smooth video capture
- Included Axis F8202 Straight Mounting Bracket for mounting on a flat surface
The Axis F1025 pinhole sensor module is designed for use with the Axis F series main units, providing flexible and discreet surveillance ideal for small indoor spaces where a traditional IP camera may not be suitable. Typical examples include ATMs, elevators and banks.
- Installation guide
- Axis F8202 surface mount bracket
- 12m cable (please select from the above drop down menu if required)
Demo video of the Axis F series:
Demo video of the Axis F44 main unit used with F series sensors: