The Fujinon DV3.4X3.8SA-1 is one of the first high resolution, megapixel, C-mount lens for use with 1/2" sensor cameras. With a focal range of between 3.8-13mm, this lens can offer up to 3.4x optical zoom between horizontal viewing angles of 28° and up to 97°. This lens has a manual iris and supports resolutions of up to 3 megapixels.
Fujinon DV3.4X4.8SA-1 - Key benefits:
- High resolution - for use with up to 3 megapixel resolution cameras
Fujinon DV3.4X4.8SA-1 - Key technical indicators:
Product data sheet: Fujinon DV3.4x3.8SA-1 (PDF 125KB)
- Resolution: up to 3 megapixel
- Format: 1/2"
- Focal length: 3.8-13mm varifocal
- Zoom factor: 3.4
- Iris range: F1.4-close
- Angle of view (HxV): 97° 34' x 71° 47' - 28° 23' x 21° 18'
- Minimum object distance: 0.3 metres
- Mounting method: C-mount
- Connector: Standard 4-pin plug
- Weight: 80 grams (unit weight only)