The ZyXEL ES-105A is a compact 5-port network switch for easy and reliable network expansion for home or business networks.
2 ports on the switch run port-based Quality of Service (QoS). These VIP ports provide enhanced download performance using prioritised bandwidth for better performance of Internet surfing and multimedia streaming.
The ES-105A also provides power-saving benefits by adjusting power usage based on detected Ethernet cable lengths or when network devices are inactive.
ZyXEL ES-105A - Key benefits:
- Compact and affordable: The ES105A is compact in size and designed to fit in with any working environment
- VIP ports: 2 ports provide optimal bandwidth for prioritized traffic for critical applications
- Energy-saving: Automatic adjustment of power consumption based on link status and Ethernet cable lengths
ZyXEL ES-105A - Key features:
- Connect multiple devices with high speed, low latency and error-free packet delivery
- Compact and stylish metal housing
- 2 VIP ports with port based QoS
- Energy-saving solution with automatically reduced power output when connected devices are powered down
ZyXEL ES-105A - Key technical indicators:
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 Nway auto-negotiation, IEEE 802.3x full-duplex operation and flow control
- Auto-MDI/MDIX: on all ports
- Transmission method: store-and-forward architecture
- Data transfer rate (half-duplex/full-duplex): Ethernet 10/20Mbps, fast Ethernet 100/200Mbps
- MAC address table: 2K
- Memory buffer: 48KB
- Switching fabric (Non-blocking): 1.0Gbps
- Casing: metal
- Power: 5V DC
- Power consumption: 2.25W max.
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 121 x 75 x 26mm
- Weight: 248g
ZyXEL ES-105A - Connections:
- 5 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 1 x Power connection
ZyXEL ES-105A - Accessories included:
Product data sheet: ZyXEL ES-105A 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch (PDF 305KB)
- Power Adapter 100-240V AC to 5V DC, 0.6A
- User's Guide